[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Branch, Marion, Julius, or GJ?

Which one of the four below would you start?

WR Branch @ Chiefs

RB M. Barber vs. Broncos

RB J. Jones vs. Broncos

RB G. Jones @ Cardinals

1 point for 10 yards rushing or receiving. 6 point TDs. No points for catches.

I usually play RBs for the flex as they get more touches and are more consistent. Right now I am playing Hines Ward and Plaxico as my WRs and have Branch in as my Flex player. I am playing LJ and DD as my two RBs. GJ is tempting. I had him in my lineup last week and pulled him in the last minute for Fred the FRAUD, aaarrrgh. Trying to avoid that mess again. I am playing against Bledsoe, so Barber is kind of interesting as he is the 3rd down back and seems to be getting all the goal line carries. Branch's only downside to me is that he is a WR, hit or miss.

:D

Greg Jones would be a nice start no doubt, but will Taylor play?

Branch has a NICE matchup against KC, but the NE WR core is really banged up, he could receive most of the attention.

JJones is getting the carries, but no goal line action.

Barber, as you said is the 3rd down back and carries the rock at the goal line.

I wouldnt start Jones until he starts getting the ball near the stripe, so that leaves us GJones, Branch, and Barber.

I say Barber, especially since there's no word yet on Taylor.

I would go with G Jones even if Taylor is going. He's not called Fractured Freddy for no reason even if he does start he probably will not make it through the whole game and Ari sucks big time if the Lions can beat them anybody can!! Thanks for responding to my post good luck!

I am going against Bledsoe today, so I have a strong urge to want to play one of the Dallas RBs. I know whichever one I would pick, it would be the wrong one. Just have had rotten luck this year. So I am going to resist that urge. I am leaning toward playing Greg Jones or Deion Branch as my wildcard. I would prefer to play an RB for sure.