[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

need 2 wr's

Bennett v SF

Housh v Baltimore

Engram v Giants

Kennison v New England

1 pt 10 yds-6 pt td's-no rec. pts.

Leaning towards Bennett and Kennison but they all seem to have good matchups on paper.Any thoughts?Thanks

1171467[/snapback]

I would go Bennett and Kennison. Both have nice matchups.

How about that game yesterday? All the Giants need to to is win next week and the division will be ours. Like I said before last week, they'd both win last week, they'd both lose this week, and the Giants win the division next week in NJ.

I would go Bennett and Kennison. Both have nice matchups.

How about that game yesterday? All the Giants need to to is win next week and the division will be ours. Like I said before last week, they'd both win last week, they'd both lose this week, and the Giants win the division next week in NJ.

1172742[/snapback]

What a suck ending that was.Almost lost my turkey dinner.If NY can win Sunday they'll be in real good shape obviously.Still lookin' forward to next week though.

:D ..I don't think I ever rooted for the Seahawks before...lol

What a suck ending that was.Almost lost my turkey dinner.If NY can win Sunday they'll be in real good shape obviously.Still lookin' forward to next week though.

:D ..I don't think I ever rooted for the Seahawks before...lol

1172760[/snapback]

I felt the same way when I was a huge Broncos fan yesterday...LOL

I think the Giants will lose this Sunday though. Winning in Seattle is tough. I expect them to both be 7-4 heading into the game next week. Then when we beat you we'll pretty much lock up the division.

I felt the same way when I was a huge Broncos fan yesterday...LOL

I think the Giants will lose this Sunday though. Winning in Seattle is tough. I expect them to both be 7-4 heading into the game next week. Then when we beat you we'll pretty much lock up the division.

1172766[/snapback]

in the words of Lee Corso.... :D NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND!!!

Bennett and Kennison. The SF pass D is horrible, Bennett should have a nice day.

It looks like Roaf will play for KC this week, which means good things for the KC passing game!

I like TJ a lot too, but I think Bennett and Kennison give you more upside this week.