[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Greg Jones or Fast Willie?

Tboogs

Tboogs, hearing a lot of conflicting stuff about Fragile Fred, it is sounding like he will play...so you might not have a choice. Of course Taylor lasted all of six carries last week, but unless you REALLY want to roll the dice I'd say FWP.

Parker.

11/25/05

Fred Taylor, RB, JAX

Sprained Ankle / Bone Bruise

Huddle Up: Jaguars RB Fred Taylor, who has been dealing with sprained ligaments and a bone bruise in his ankle as well as a muscle contusion in his thigh, was able to practice with the team on Wednesday and Thursday and appears ready to play this weekend. However head coach Jack Del Rio told reporters that he isn't impressed with Taylor's timing and conditioning and there is a chance that he may be deactivated for Sunday's game regardless of his health. Taylor was added to the injury report after Thursday's practice and is being listed as probable but Taylor believes that he is more than ready to start. This is an interesting situation and despite his good health we won't know what his availability for the game will be until gameday so check back with us on Sunday for an update.

Hey Tboogs I have the same exact problem...I have to decide on Jones or Parker..Right now I'm inclined to go with Parker but the huddle just posted that Del Rio will "probably" sit Taylor so that puts a monkey wrench in the whole thing...let me know what info you come up with and how you decide...I'll do the same. I think Parker will get 50-80 yrds and maybe a receiving TD but that's being optimistic.....IF Jones plays I'm not sure he would be much better than that...hell Arizona held S. Jackson to basically nothing in a game that was close till the end.... :D

Hey Tboogs I have the same exact problem...I have to decide on Jones or Parker..Right now I'm inclined to go with Parker but the huddle just posted that Del Rio will "probably" sit Taylor so that puts a monkey wrench in the whole thing...let me know what info you come up with and how you decide...I'll do the same. I think Parker will get 50-80 yrds and maybe a receiving TD but that's being optimistic.....IF Jones plays I'm not sure he would be much better than that...hell Arizona held S. Jackson to basically nothing in a game that was close till the end.... :D

1173111[/snapback]

No doubt!