[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS

giantsfan

Hass vs the Giants

Warner vs Jax

Warner has been hot and Hass gets no TD's because of SA, but Jax has the # 1 pass D and the Giants are good against the run which may make Seattle have to pass.

Heap at Cincy

Kinney vs SF

Game 1 vs Cincy Heap only had 4 for 28. Kinney is questionable but practiced yesterday and will start. We get 1 pt per catch at TE.

Man, Ive seen more Warner/Hass/Eli Manning questions the last few days :D

I say Warner, unless you get negative points for INTs, If so, go Hass.

If Kinney is in pretty good health go with him. Baltimore hasnt scored a road TD in a long, long time.

Man, Ive seen more Warner/Hass/Eli Manning questions the last few days  :D

I say Warner, unless you get negative points for INTs, If so, go Hass.

If Kinney is in pretty good health go with him. Baltimore hasnt scored a road TD in a long, long time.

1173101[/snapback]

I've noticed that also.

I get -3 pts for an int. So your vote is for Hass then?

At TE I think the upside is greater for Kinney in that they actually should get TD's while Balt may not. Both should catch 4-6 passes but Kinney may have the better chance to score.

Haas - Seattle will have easier time throwing the ball against the Giants than running it.

Kinney - He gets half of the balls thrown to him. Heap is good for 4 or 5 catches and 40 yds max (and no TDs since forever).

So, Hass and Kinney.

BITE

(Balls In The Endzone)

Hass vs the Giants

Warner vs Jax

Warner has been hot and Hass gets no TD's because of SA, but Jax has the # 1 pass D and the Giants are good against the run which may make Seattle have to pass.

Heap at Cincy

Kinney vs SF

Game 1 vs Cincy Heap only had 4 for 28. Kinney is questionable but practiced yesterday and will start. We get 1 pt per catch at TE.

1173058[/snapback]

If Kinney is starting as you say,then he's gotta start over Heap.Tenn. loves the tight end as we all know.

As for the QB's....that's a little tougher.

What bothers me(and everyone else) about Seattle is SA getting all the td's.I'm in the same boat with Warner and Favre this week.I've been playing Favre(and watching him get outscored by Warner).I think I'd play Warner.The -3 for picks is rough but the Giants have a good pass rush,if Seattle gets ahead early it's the SA show and I don't think it's gonna be a shootout in Seattle.If you had to choose between Warner and Favre(@ Philly) who would you play?

If Kinney is starting as you say,then he's gotta start over Heap.Tenn. loves the tight end as we all know.

As for the QB's....that's a little tougher.

What bothers me(and everyone else) about Seattle is SA getting all the td's.I'm in the same boat with Warner and Favre this week.I've been playing Favre(and watching him get outscored by Warner).I think I'd play Warner.The -3 for picks is rough but the Giants have a good pass rush,if Seattle gets ahead early it's the SA show and I don't think it's gonna be a shootout in Seattle.If you had to choose between Warner and Favre(@ Philly) who would you play?

1173230[/snapback]

I think I'm sticking with Warner who I started last week, and have had in there all week. On top of that over the past 4 games if you take out the Balt game which was Boller's first game in months, McNair, Martin (no Holt or Bruce), and Carr have thrown for 200 + and 5 TD's total in those 3 games. They did throw 4 ints, but 3 were by Martin who only threw 21 times and again played without Holt and Bruce. If those teams can do that can't Warner who will throw 40 + times? With that thinking I'm staying with Warner. I just don't trust Hass. As for you that is close. I think Favre does well against a beaten up Philly D, but Warner has been hot and as usual will throw 40 + times so I'd stick with him, but that is a close call. And Favre hasn't done much in 4 or 5 weeks.

I think I'm sticking with Warner who I started last week, and have had in there all week. On top of that over the past 4 games if you take out the Balt game which was Boller's first game in months, McNair, Martin (no Holt or Bruce), and Carr have thrown for 200 + and 5 TD's total in those 3 games. They did throw 4 ints, but 3 were by Martin who only threw 21 times and again played without Holt and Bruce. If those teams can do that can't Warner who will throw 40 + times? With that thinking I'm staying with Warner. I just don't trust Hass. As for you that is close. I think Favre does well against a beaten up Philly D, but Warner has been hot and as usual will throw 40 + times so I'd stick with him, but that is a close call. And Favre hasn't done much in 4 or 5 weeks.

1173239[/snapback]

Good info on the recent passing success against Jax.Maddox also threw for a td against them in week 6(only 154 yds though).Man...I've had Favre in the lineup all week.Lito Sheppard going down last week made it even better.I'm really undecided here.It's just this Warner factor.I just think there's a better chance of Warner putting up a lousy game than Favre.That's what make's your decision tough also.It's easy for me to tell you to take a shot with Warner but do I have the balls to?I think I'm going to,screw it.Thanks for the opinion

Good info on the recent passing success against Jax.Maddox also threw for a td against them in week 6(only 154 yds though).Man...I've had Favre in the lineup all week.Lito Sheppard going down last week made it even better.I'm really undecided here.It's just this Warner factor.I just think there's a better chance of Warner putting up a lousy game than Favre.That's what make's your decision tough also.It's easy for me to tell you to take a shot with Warner but do I have the balls to?I think I'm going to,screw it.Thanks for the opinion

1173251[/snapback]

Not to make it more confusing for you but here are 2 reasons why I think your choice is more difficult:

1. Since minute 1 this week my first thought was go Porter as my # 3 WR over M. Jones, Kinney over Heap at TE, and Warner at QB over Hass. It seems your first thought was Favre, so you'd be going against yourself while I'd be going with myself.

2. Over the past 5 games Hass has thrown 5 TD's and 5 picks, that is NOT good. So I think Favre is a closer call and better bet this week than Hass.

On a side note I also get .5 per QB completion which makes Warner, who hasn't had less than 27 comps in any start, a better call for me also. That's 13.5 to start with for me with Warner.

Anyway sorry to make your decision tougher, but I thought I'd paint the full picture for you. With that said I'd still go Warner for you.

Not to make it more confusing for you but here are 2 reasons why I think your choice is more difficult:

1. Since minute 1 this week my first thought was go Porter as my # 3 WR over M. Jones, Kinney over Heap at TE, and Warner at QB over Hass. It seems your first thought was Favre, so you'd be going against yourself while I'd be going with myself.

2. Over the past 5 games Hass has thrown 5 TD's and 5 picks, that is NOT good. So I think Favre is a closer call and better bet this week than Hass.

On a side note I also get .5 per QB completion which makes Warner, who hasn't had less than 27 comps in any start, a better call for me also. That's 13.5 to start with for me with Warner.

Anyway sorry to make your decision tougher, but I thought I'd paint the full picture for you. With that said I'd still go Warner for you.

1173264[/snapback]

You can't make this decision any harder than it is and I definitley appreciate all the info I can get.my scoring is 1 pt 20 yds-6 pt tds-minus 1 ints-NO rec/comp. pts.

I'll probably change my mind 50 times between now and Sunday. :D I honestly think(hope)I'll be OK either way.Might play Favre because IMO it's very close and the Pack/Eagles game is televised here...lol good luck

man, the warner decision has everyone stressing. i too would like start warner, but going against jax is tough, but he at home. anyhow, i think hass is the safer option. i think he will do well against a suspect giant's secondary. I think warner will throw some ints and have some fumbles because i expect the jax def to be in his face all day and we all know that warner can't take the pressure. i would go hass. if kinney is healthy enought to play, then i'd go him.