[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Opinions on starting RB

mojo chiefs

Choose 2:

Stephen Davis vs. Buf

Steven Jackson vs. Hou

Dom Davis vs. Stl

Curtis Martin vs NO :D

1173124[/snapback]

SJax and DD. The Rams will run more against Hou after seeing what LJ did. And the Rams D can be run on and DD will get his chances. Both Davis and Martin have upside this week but are riskier IMO.

Please see mine

Definitely Domanack Davis (make sure he is healthy and starting, but should be good to go). Probably Steven Jackson as the second RB. I think Jackson should put up a lot of yards (Marshall has been forgotten) with a very good chance to score. Davis has a decent chance to score but minimal yardage. Curtis will be keyed on with Bollinger at QB.

BITE

(Balls In The Endzone)

Choose 2:

Stephen Davis vs. Buf

Steven Jackson vs. Hou

Dom Davis vs. Stl

Curtis Martin vs NO :D

1173124[/snapback]

I would say you have to start S. Jackson. Teams are having their way with the Texans on the ground week by week. I know I would if I had him this week.

Of the choices I would go with D. Davis for the second back but it could be a toss up with all three of them. You never know which D is going to be there in New Orleans but you do know the Jets will hurt at QB. You never know when S. Davis is going to have a great game, there is always the potential.