[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Curtis or A.Johnson?

splotchman

Need to start either K.Curtis or A.Johnson this week. 

Texans play the Rams and both have miserable pass defenses.  Would normally be inclined to start Curtis, but worried about this game becoming the Steven Jackson show.  Who would you pick and why?

1173256[/snapback]

I'd play Johnson.Too many other good options in Stl.,and this game should be close,the Rams D is just BAD

I've got the same dilemma. I'm going Curtis. Carr has had the flu and after watching last week's game vs. the (supposedly) terrible Chiefs secondary I think Johnson might be garbage . They don't throw it downfield and Johnson has been out with a calf injury. Thus, on quick hitches (a Texan favorite) Johnson is still gaining faith in his legs. He also looks smug and arrogant on the sidelines as well - never a good sign. However, the opposite might be true - this guy is playing angry.

I like the way Martin and Curtis play together and I think you might see a hookup this weekend. I'm curious to hear some more responses as I'm in the same boat. I say go with Curtis. I like his chances. -GM!