[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yet another Jamie Martin thread.

baddfish2

Jamie Martin or Jake Delhomme

1 Point For 200 YDS Passing Then 1 Per 10 YDS After

1 Point Per 10 Yds Rushing

4 PT Passing TD

6 PT Rushing TD

-1 For INT and FUMBLES

:D

Edited by baddfish2

Never..

1173854[/snapback]

Why not?

Delhomme is going against the Buffalo in Buffalo. The Bills have given up 1,758 yards passing this season.

Martin is on the road also, but against the Texans who have surrendered 2,177 yards passing.

Houston has allowed 34 touchdowns this season (total).

Buffalo has allowed 25 touchdowns this season.

Delhomme has thrown 2 TD's to go along with 4 INT's over the last 3 games.

I'm not so sure that it's a slam dunk that Delhomme should start over Martin given the matchups and Delhommes recent struggles.

Why not?

Delhomme is going against the Buffalo in Buffalo.  The Bills have given up 1,758 yards passing this season.

Martin is on the road also, but against the Texans who have surrendered 2,177 yards passing.

I'm not so sure that it's a slam dunk that Delhomme should start over Martin given the matchups and Delhommes recent struggles.

1173865[/snapback]

Why Don't You Think Of The Skill Level.. :D

1173865[/snapback]

Why Don't You Think Of The Skill Level..  :D

1173873[/snapback]

Didn't Delhomme have that skill level over the last 3 games :D

I'm not saying I'd would definitely start Martin over him, but to say never given the data I provided, it is not a no-brainer.

Why not?

Delhomme is going against the Buffalo in Buffalo.  The Bills have given up 1,758 yards passing this season.

1173865[/snapback]

good info here and Buffalo can't stop the run.Look for the Panthers to run here and pass when needed IMO

Delhomme is not a definite starter every week. Martin plays the hapless Texans, who can't stop anyone. Martin is a good play this week. The Bills suck against the run, and are not bad against the pass. I think Delhomme will have a nice game, but I think Martin has the prime matchup this week.

Delhomme is not a definite starter every week.  Martin plays the hapless Texans, who can't stop anyone.  Martin is a good play this week.  The Bills suck against the run, and are not bad against the pass.  I think Delhomme will have a nice game, but I think Martin has the prime matchup this week.

1174019[/snapback]

i agree.

Every point I'd generally make has been made already, but my gut would be to play Martin here. Delhomme might get 250yds, 1 TD (to guess who??), and probably an INT. Steven Davis will vulture the other TDs. I think that Martin will get a couple of TDs along with 250yds and probably an INT.

My gut says Martin....

Every point I'd generally make has been made already, but my gut would be to play Martin here.  Delhomme might get 250yds, 1 TD (to guess who??), and probably an INT.  Steven Davis will vulture the other TDs.  I think that Martin will get a couple of TDs along with 250yds and probably an INT.

My gut says Martin....

1174043[/snapback]

my gut's telling me to stop eating leftover turkey... :D ...play Martin