[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need one of these four

1badfish

I'm skeptical this week. I've been burned so many times this year and have now fallen to 5th place. I need this win to keep me in the playoff race.

I played K Jones this week and my opponent had Crumpler so I'm starting in a big deep hole.

I'm starting Porter and M Jones.

I have to choose between:

Horn vs Jets

Chambers vs Raiders

Joe J vs Giants

R Ferguson vs Philly

Thanks in advance.

:D

That's a tough one, it really is. I'd lean towards starting Joe J just because he presents the highest percentage chance of scoring a TD I think. If you wanted to take a flyer on someone and go for broke then I'd consider Ferguson now that he's got a week under his belt after the injury, but you could almost flip a coin on those 4 guys I think at this point.

Thanks for the response on mine, I would play horn this week vs a weak JETS defense. However, don't take my word on it per Foxsports see below. You real choice is J.J or J.H, I would lean toward Horn but you are really looking at a toss-up between the two.

J. Horn

Horn has been getting decent yardage, but his one touchdown on the season is kind of disturbing.

Last Wk: 6 Rec, 80 RecYd, 0 RecTd

Proj.: 5 Rec, 72 RecYd, 1 RecTd

C. Chambers

After catching two touchdowns the previous week, Chambers had his worst week of the season in Cleveland (12 receiving yards). It may not necessarily translate into better stats, but look for a better effort from Chambers this week.

Last Wk: 3 Rec, 12 RecYd, 0 RecTd

Proj.: 4 Rec, 62 RecYd, 0 RecTd

J. Jurevicius

With Bobby Engram back in the lineup, JJ has suffered a bit on the stat sheet. We like his match-up this game, though. The Giants have been giving up a lot of passing yards and are susceptible to the big receiver.

Last Wk: 4 Rec, 40 RecYd, 0 RecTd

Proj.: 5 Rec, 63 RecYd, 1 RecTd

R. Ferguson

Ferguson played Monday night for the first time in a month and had a five-yard reception in the game. Look for more out of him this week as he reclaims his No. 2 role for the Pack. 5

Last Wk: 1 Rec, 5 RecYd, 0 RecTd

Proj.: 3 Rec, 53 RecYd, 0 RecTd

I realize I am prob over thinking this but I think I've decided to start Porter and Chambers and now deciding between M Jones and J Horn. I want to play Jones (he's a new aquisition to my team) I've played Horn every week he has been available and haven't been rewarded yet. I think he has potential to have a great game being Sun night and all. What worries me is the Jets secondary's reputation, ie:Ty Law. Have I taken this too far? :D

I realize I am prob over thinking this but I think I've decided to start Porter and Chambers and now deciding between M Jones and J Horn.  I want to play Jones (he's a new aquisition to my team)  I've played Horn every week he has been available and haven't been rewarded yet.  I think he has potential to have a great game being Sun night and all.  What worries me is the Jets secondary's reputation, ie:Ty Law.  Have I taken this too far? :D

1175039[/snapback]

I would stay with Horn. Matt Jones is a good play too, but they just have too many weapons right now. You have to worry about Smith and Wilford with Jones. Horn is a solid bet to get a few catches and a possible td. However, Jones could pull in another td as well, or ust 3 catches for mediocre yardage. My final decision is to start Horn, yeah Horn. Good Luck, thanx for your response to mine.