[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So who replaces Bulger for me this week?

msaint

McMahon vs GB or Brooks @ NYJ?

McMahon looked pretty good last week -- completion rate was shaky but yards were good, and he has some rushing ability, and the Pack is shaky against the pass. Meanwhile, Brooks tore up the Pats last week (doesn't everyone), has Horn and Stallworth back, and is now playing extra motivated as an "audition" for his next team, which presumably will not be the Saints. BUT, the Jets, bad as they are, are tough against the pass.

So, McMahon in his home debut as starting QB or Brooks on the road on ESPN Sunday night? Thanks. Leave a link. :D

Wow tough question. It seems that the Jets have more problems stopping the run than the pass. However we all know that if an Offense can be successfull at one it opens up the other. That being said, I like Brooks chances better than McMahon. Also, if I'm not mistaken Philly has some recent injuries to their O-line which could be a factor for McMahon. Don't underestimate GB D. Yeah their whole season has been a hugh dissappointment. But they are playing for pride and have nothing to lose. These are the most dangerious teams in my opinion. In the last 4 games Philly has given up 14TD's, 10 through the air and 4 on the ground. To me that says Philly is having problems on D and with injuries in the O-line they could possibly have some big problems come Monday Night. Anyway that is my 2cents. Good luck.

urgh,

Both could dissapoint this week, but like DW I like Brooks chances to put up decent numbers against the Jets. I don't think McMahon can keep up with Favre, he'll make more mistakes.

Good Luck, check out mine.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=130061

McMahon vs GB or Brooks @ NYJ?

McMahon looked pretty good last week -- completion rate was shaky but yards were good, and he has some rushing ability, and the Pack is shaky against the pass. Meanwhile, Brooks tore up the Pats last week (doesn't everyone), has Horn and Stallworth back, and is now playing extra motivated as an "audition" for his next team, which presumably will not be the Saints. BUT, the Jets, bad as they are, are tough against the pass.

So, McMahon in his home debut as starting QB or Brooks on the road on ESPN Sunday night? Thanks. Leave a link. :D

1174947[/snapback]

I'm not high on McMahon.That being said Brooks scares me.He has the potential to give you a nice game but,man,he's unpredictable.With the Eagles playing GB at home I think I'd lean towards McMahon.

McMahon may be unproven, but since PHI throws 45x per game, should have the chance to post decent numbers almost by accident. Brooks can get you 9-20, 150, 1/1 at any time.

Roll the dice w/McMahon this week.

1175143[/snapback]

I agree with TS.

I'd have to go Brooks. PHIs Offensive Line is in shambles and maybe, just maybe, for once, Brooks can put two good games back to back. The National TV audience might motivate Brooks also.

The weather looks surprisingly good for this time of yearin New York. Stallworth and Horn are both playing so Brooks has the qualityWR edge also.

Good luck.

McMahon. Philly throws the ball ALOT. I know that McMahon hasnt really proven anything as of yet, but how do you bench a guy that you know will throw the ball as much as anyone else this weekend (plus has the potential to run one in)? Not to mention that NO should just have to run the ball and have an occasional pass completion to win this game (plus the Jets are stout against the pass).

Mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=130837