[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bruce or Curtis

Steelhead

I've kept Bruce on my team this whole time and now it looks like he's gonna pass Curtis performance wise. Based on the last 2 weeks I think I have to start Bruce over Curtis. Should I do that or if Martin plays do you think Curtis is still a solid start?

My WRs are Harrison, Boldin, Curtis, Bruce, and Engram. We start 3

Edited by Steelhead

Tough one...I'd say if Martin plays I still like Curtis. A gamble, still. I think Bruce is coming on strong and you gotta think that Curtis is moving solidly into the #3 position. The guy has been a monster this year but with the Rams out of contemtion you gotta think that they might rest Bruce and see some more Curtis. That's what I'm thinking. Far-fetched? Perhaps. I need Curtis this week - don't have Bruce.

Here's a question for you...would you consider playing Engram over either of those guys this week at Philly? -GM!

I'd go with Harrison, Boldin, and Bruce. I have Curtis on two squads, and right now, he's their big play guy. The only problem with that is if he doesn't hit the big play, you get stiffed like we almost did this past Sunday. Bruce seems to be getting regular looks now that he's back in the starting lineup.

I probably will start BOTH Curtis and Bruce this weekend unless I am brave enough to turn to either Crumpler or Coles, but I don't think I am that brave. Only thing that intrigues me is that Curtis should see the Skins' 3rd CB most of the time, and with Walt Harris starting, how good can their 3rd corner be???