[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Benching all Dallas players

SLGRAF

I think Dallas is going to have problems this week. First, they face a quality Giants' defense. Second, they are on the road. And third, the Giants will be ticked off after blowing a winnable game in Seattle. Does anyone think that ANY Dallas players are worth playing this week?

I think Dallas is going to have problems this week.  First, they face a quality Giants' defense.  Second, they are on the road.  And third, the Giants will be ticked off after blowing a winnable game in Seattle.  Does anyone think that ANY Dallas players are worth playing this week?

1181012[/snapback]

Not with your roster. Get Caddy in there with SA and play Wayne and CJ...I have a tougher one to make, I have Mike Anderson or J Jones to play with D Davis...Cant decide but I may have to go JJ