[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kurt Warner: Pick UP?

This is last week before playoffs begin. I have Collins and Favre as QBs (we dont get deductions for INTs). Playoffs start next week. 3 pts for every passing td, 1 pt for every 50 yards passing.

for playoff run, is Warner better option than Collins or Favre? he has great matchup this week which could help me win division (Collins and Favre have tough ones). Problem is, last d/a for me. It's either grab Warner or wait to see if I advance in playoffs, and grab Domanick Rhodes, as our championship game is week 16. IF I get past week 14, Warner is going against Houston week 15.....Last 4 games he has thrown over 40 times.....

This is last week before playoffs begin. I have Collins and Favre as QBs (we dont get deductions for INTs). Playoffs start next week. 3 pts for every passing td, 1 pt for every 50 yards passing.

for playoff run, is Warner better option than Collins or Favre? he has great matchup this week which could help me win division (Collins and Favre have tough ones). Problem is, last d/a for me. It's either grab Warner or wait to see if I advance in playoffs, and grab Domanick Rhodes, as our championship game is week 16. IF I get past week 14, Warner is going against Houston week 15.....Last 4 games he has thrown over 40 times.....

1181814[/snapback]

i like warner over both your qb's. will the pack ever give brooks some playing time seasons over and collins has stunk this year.

i like warner over both your qb's. will the pack ever give brooks some playing time seasons over and collins has stunk this year.

1181825[/snapback]

Don't you mean Rogers? I like Warner over both, maybe drop Favre. Do you have Edge? If so get Rhodes instead. If not, who are your RB, because even if you get Rhodes would you start him?

Good Luck, check out mine.

I do have edge....But, not sure how far will advance with Collins and Favre at QB. I have:

edge

ronnie brown

cadillac

jamal lewis

Looks like Lewis could get some decent carries; have Smith, Bruce,Housh, Curtis, D Jax and Lloyd for receivers.

So, if they sit Edge, could still have decent lineup....

unfortunately, we are limited with d/a's in our league (which stinks...most owners are out of d/a's)...I held onto one for the playoff run. So, options are:

Roll with Collins or Favre; drop Tony Fisher (bust), and grab Rhodes.

Drop Fisher, grab Warner; hope that Edge plays next several games; if not, use backfield of Caddy, Brown and Lewis, all of which probabably won't be benched....

I'd go Warner here also. Think about it. If you grab Warner you will start him right now. If you grab Rhodes you may start him all the way in week 16 or 17. And even then if Edge plays some, most likely in week 16 because they really don't want their best players sitting for week 16, week 17, and the bye week, that would be almost a month off into a playoff game and no one wants that much time off, you wouldn't want to play Rhodes who might go 50/50 with Edge in week 16.

Thanks...I did read that Chargers have weak pass D, so Collins could be airing it out....will Warner have that much more upside than Collins this week? next week, first round of playoffs, Collins goes against Jets...Favre against Detroit, and Warner against Philly...

Thanks...yea, Warner seems to have more upside than Favre and Collins....Rhodes is hit or miss...IF they sit Edge, who's to say they dont use both Rhodes and Mungro......Or, perhaps Edge plays half game....Rhodes other half.....With Ronnie Brown, Lewis, Caddy as backs; think be okay. Just read that Lewis should get 20-25 carries a game rest of the way out, so thats good news....Baltimore has pretty decent schedule....He could do well.