[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at QB ?

canman1104

I got Palmer vs. Steelers (last time they played Palmer had like 247yds passing a 2 INTS) or Brad Johnson vs. DET inside at DET. I cant believe Im asking this but Palmer is outside (weather?) and the Steelers are looking to rebound after last week. Johnson seems to be the better starter this week. I need to win to make the playoffs. I lose Im out.

I think you have to stick with Carson although I see your thinking and are justified in questioning this. However, I went to several sites that offer projections and averaged out what they all think and here's what I get:

Johnson: 210 yds and 2TDs

Palmer: 256 yds and 1.75 TDs

It's almost a wash so think of it this way...who has the better talent around them? Palmer has CJ, TJ , Rudi and Henry while Johnson has MRob, Burleson, Wiggins and Moore. Johnson probably has the better matchup as I think the PIT/CIN game will be a tough one. Howver I think that game will be a high scoring one...

Can you really put your playoff hopes in the MIN offense?

I think you have to go with Palmer in this case.

Come on?  Palmer vs. Brad Johnson.  Think about that.

It has to be Palmer.  hands down

1184706[/snapback]

even though he is going into Pittsburgh outside (maybe snow)? Manning was the first QB to throw more then 1 TD vs. the Steelers all season. QB's only average 220 yds a game vs the Steelers. I know its Palmer and I have rode him all year but, is this a week to maybe sit him?