[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eli Manning

Chump Men

Is it time for me to give up on Hass. I seem to debate every week over which one to start. I started Hass this past week and won anyway , but I am fighting for a playoff spot this week and I have to win to get in. I am lucky enough to play the worst team in the league, but we all know how that could go. Do I start Eli now and forever or is Hass a good start on Monday Night vs the Eagles?

:D

6 pts at TD

3 pt Bonus over 39yds

10 pts at 250ydy

1 pt every 10 yds after 250

Hass vs Eagles for sure.

I know SA will get a lot of yds and TDs, cut Eagles pass Def. is beatable.

I think Hass is the safer bet this week.

Eli (who I own & am starting over McNair) could have a game last week, or could post around 200 with 1 TD, or could have a couple INTs this week like vs Minny as Dallas can get pressure on him and he doesn't like to roll out.

Hass will get at least 220 and a TD, maybe 2.

Eli could go up to 260 and 2TDs, or could get around 200 yds and 2 INTs.

If you need sure pts, go with Hass this week.

Is it time for me to give up on Hass. I seem to debate every week over which one to start. I started Hass this past week and won anyway , but I am fighting for a playoff spot this week and I have to win to get in. I am lucky enough to play the worst team in the league, but we all know how that could go. Do I start Eli now and forever or is Hass a good start on Monday Night vs the Eagles?

:D

6 pts at TD

3 pt Bonus over 39yds

10 pts at 250ydy

1 pt every 10 yds after 250

1186739[/snapback]

same two guys in my league...I have been starting Eli every week for about 4-5 weeks now...SA just takes away too much from Hass...