[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ok guys, Need some playoff help!

ttaylor8

I think I have three solid options, but nothing spectacular. Who should I start at QB this week? 200 yds = 3 pts; 1 pnt every 10 yards after. TD's = 3 pts.

Brett Favre - home vs Detroit.

Steve McNair - home vs Houston

Aaron Brooks - at Atlanta

Favre is pretty beat up, but he should be able to post a decent game at home against the Lions. McNair has the easiest match-up, but I'm afraid of him getting hurt during the game again. Brooks has a tough match up, but I think the Saints will have to throw a lot. The game is Monday night, primetime. Green Bay is Sunday night, primetime.

I'm leaning towards Favre or Brooks. Any help would be appreciated!

Do you get negative points for interceptions? If not, I definitely like Favre the best with McNair second. Otherwise, I think Favre and McNair are similar options.

I'd personally stay away from Brooks. He always has the ability to implode and I think that you've got better options with Favre and McNair.

I think I have three solid options, but nothing spectacular.  Who should I start at QB this week?  200 yds = 3 pts; 1 pnt every 10 yards after.  TD's = 3 pts.

Brett Favre - home vs Detroit.

Steve McNair - home vs Houston

Aaron Brooks - at Atlanta

Favre is pretty beat up, but he should be able to post a decent game at home against the Lions.  McNair has the easiest match-up, but I'm afraid of him getting hurt during the game again.  Brooks has a tough match up, but I think the Saints will have to throw a lot.  The game is Monday night, primetime.  Green Bay is Sunday night, primetime.

I'm leaning towards Favre or Brooks.  Any help would be appreciated!

1198283[/snapback]

I like McNair at home vs. Houston. There's a reason the Lion/Falcon pass defenses are in the middle of the pack and the Texans are at the bottom........heck, I like anyone against Houston this year. Tennessee is just bad enough to keep this game close............close enough to keep McNair throwing through the entire game.

im in similar situation....Favre or Warner.....yes, its Sunday night...Lambeau field...against Lions....but, Favre is somewhat banged up. Gado playing decent....IF I had McNair and Favre, I'd go with McNair against Titans....Warner and Favre, not so sure; Warner gets lot of yardage, but not a lot of TDs lately.....