[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS

HOI

Normally I just automatically punch in Manning comfortable knowing that I have Brees as my backup........but this week he's on the road against the Jags (#4 pass def) and I can't forget how awful he performed against them earlier in the season. Brees is at home against the 'Fins (#16 pass def). 51% of me is leaning toward Brees.......

I'm in a performance league (1 pt per 25 yds; 6 per TD; -2 for INTs).

Who do I start?

I AM TELLING YOU WITHOUT A DOUBT MANNING IS THE GUY TO START! I don't make mistakes with QBs in Fantasy. I'm a senior QB myself at High School, and I am looking to play college and I know QBs (I went to the Manning Passing Academy and I've met Peyton). Anyway, Peyton is on top of his game right now, compared to when he played the Jags in the earlier part of the season. You won't make a mistake by going with Peyton.

I AM TELLING YOU WITHOUT A DOUBT MANNING IS THE GUY TO START! I don't make mistakes with QBs in Fantasy. I'm a senior QB myself at High School, and I am looking to play college and I know QBs (I went to the Manning Passing Academy and I've met Peyton). Anyway, Peyton is on top of his game right now, compared to when he played the Jags in the earlier part of the season. You won't make a mistake by going with Peyton.

1200210[/snapback]

Well I hope you are wrong because I am playing against Peyton this week!

:D

Other than that, I think he is a swell guy too.

Edited by SaintsFanUnfortunately

P. Manning has thrown 3 TDs in 4 of his last 5 games and 2 or 3 TDs in his last 7 games.  Don't even think about sitting him any longer.  If you do, the fantasy police will be at your home soon to take you away.

1200276[/snapback]

Yep, I was looking at that too......but I think his recent production stems from the fact that he hasn't faced a pass defense ranked higher than #20 since Week 3! During the first three weeks he faced Balt (#7 pass def), Jax (#4), and Clev (#11) and averaged a little over 10 fantasy points. His recent production has come against Tenn (#20) twice, SF (#32), StLOU (#28), NE (#31), Cin (#24), Hou (#25), etc.

Meanwhile Brees plays like day/night when it comes to playing at home vs. the road. He averages over 21 fantasy pts at home while only 11 fantasy pts on the road..............he's at home vs. the 'Fins (#16) this week.

Heck, if WARNER can have a good game against Jags secondary, you dont think Manning will???? I'm up against Manning, as well as Alexander, and have all but conceeded the game (edge against jags; caddy against panthers, and ronnie b against chargers don't bode well for my backs...!) Earlier this year, Manning did 'struggle' a bit, but as of late? lights out!

1200210[/snapback]

Alright, if you dont make mistakes with QB's in fantasy, I need some assitance this week:

Warner, home against Skins or

Favre, home against Lions (who have good pass D on the road; stats say yield least amount of passing yards per game on road).....Thanks!!

Just do not bench Manning.The only QB I would bench him for this week is Carson Palmer.LT had no TD's last week and will get his 2-3 this weekend.

1203912[/snapback]

Yep, everything I've read this week has Palmer/Manning/Brees ranked in the top 4 projected QBs for this week. Brees' high projection coupled with Manning's previous performance against the Jags is making this a tough decision for me.

Yep, everything I've read this week has Palmer/Manning/Brees ranked in the top 4 projected QBs for this week. Brees' high projection coupled with Manning's previous performance against the Jags is making this a tough decision for me.

1203983[/snapback]

Thanks to everyone for the feedback. I finally went with the easier matchup and stuck with Brees. It was essentially a push today...........Brees put up 25 points thanks to his rushing TD and his late TD to Gates........Manning put up 24 points. I appreciate your advice.......just glad both QBs performed about even and didn't make me regret starting one over the other.

I'm definitely sticking with Manning the next two weeks since Brees will be on the road.........and you all know how he stinks away from SD. Now I gotta hope the Colts stay undefeated giving Dungy a reason to continue to start Manning.

V/R,

HOI