[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Survivor Pool

isleseeya

Two of us left ( began with 43 players ) in a survivor pool ..Basically have used all the top available teams ...have been trying to go with home teams as much as possible and although i still have some good teams left to use ( KC ,NYG , Dallas , Panthers ) i am not crazy about some of the match ups this week

Just need my pick to win so i have narrowed it down to 3 choices :

Packers at home vs hapless Lions - not crazy about divisonal matchups and rivalries , plus Favre is hurt a bit

Titans at home vs Texans - Tenn struggling and hurt but Texans are a bad team and they are on the road

Carolina at home vs TB - as much as I like Panthers i think i should avoid taking them but I am throwing it out there

of these 3 teams to use this week who do you think i should go with ? and why please

Edited by isleseeya

I'd go with the Titans...although Houston has been getting close, and eventually going to get over on somoene, I dont think it will be this week...Tennessee should win at home....

also, you can use the Titans this week, and this could be your best chance to use them...doubt you could use them in the last three weeks...some of those others may have easier games for which you can use later...

Congrats on still being alive...I'm usually done in those things by like Week 4 :D

thanks ...its the first time i passed week 4 ever in one of these things ...I am leaning towards Titans as well

GB just too inconsistent to be honest even if they should finally win again this week ...TB and Panthers will be a very tough game as well

thanks again NiNERS :D

Edited by isleseeya

Titans. I'd go with the Panthers next week at N. Orleans, although I wouldn't

feel very comfortable. Hell, this late it's hard to feel comfortable about any

pick but playing the Texans is about as comfortable as one can get. Congrats

on making it this far. Do you have any hair left? :D

Titans.  I'd go with the Panthers next week at N. Orleans, although I wouldn't

feel very comfortable.  Hell, this late it's hard to feel comfortable about any

pick but playing the Texans is about as comfortable as one can get. Congrats

on making it this far. Do you have any hair left? :D

1202741[/snapback]

Just look at his avatar! I'd feel like that, too. :D