[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Check out these issues...1st round of Playoffs #5

NatiTime

I have been dealing with the issue called...Ronnie Brown...for awhile. I have him starting right now agianst the SD d which is great against the run. I do have Bennett on my bench and have toyed with the idea of starting him instead...so what do you all think...

Also pick two Wr from this list:

Jurivicous

kennison

Evans

Moore missed practice Thursday which Tice hates... because of this, Bennett will likely see most of the carries at home against a soft St. Louis defense. Start Bennett.

Moulds is suspended this week, and Evans has been coming on strong regardless. They might shift more coverage onto him, but I still think he is a good play this week.

DJax is still not ready to start. As long as he is out Seattle will continue to use Jurevicius in a primary role. He has more competition for the ball in Engram and Alexander, but against the SF defense there should be plenty to go around.

Bennett

Evans

Jurevicius