[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ reciever

Sigalf03

Need to pick two, standard scoring with 6pts all TDs

C. Johnson vs CLE - should have a monster game

T. Holt @ MIN - is the go to guy in St. Louis, QB problems scare me

A. Boldin vs WAS - is a STUD, but fitz will steal looks and WAS has a decent DEF

Any help is greatly appreciated

Would be very hard to sit anyone, but if I had to guess, I would sit Holt. Boldin will get his today even against a tough Wash. D and Johnson has a great match up against the Browns at home. Holt is still relying on A rookie QB that hasn't done that well. I think Holt will be the main target ang get a lot of receptions, but has less chance than the other 2 at seeing the end zone.

You know the Rams will be throwing it all day. Even with Fitzpatrick in there, you just can't sit Holt. He's one of the best! CJ, is a :D today. Can't wait to see his next celebration. A few weeks back, someone suggested "the hunchback". I think that would be a riot if he did it!

Please see my post, thanks!

It's a toss-up I think between Holt and Boldin. Both teams will presumably play from behind and look to the pass more often than not (esp. Ariz.). But while StL is struggling at QB, Holt is by far the most targeted. Boldin should perform as well, but I'm not sure I agree w/dickster that he has a better chance of finding the end zone. I would lean towards Holt over Boldin, but I admit it's a pretty close call.

Awesome choices! You HAVE to play Chad Johnson, as he is gonna have a monster game after getting shut out last week.

You also have to start Boldin, as he's been a monster and Warners looks to him like 20+ times a game. I'd start him in a second. I am a Fitzgerald owner and wish I had Boldin down the stretch. Boldin has #1 possession receiver role and will see a ton of throws today.

You also gotta love Holt, but the QB issue downgrades him slightly below the other studs.

Start Johnson and Boldin.

Good luck and thanks for answering my Gado/JJ post.