[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff Help

nhoops

...can't wait :D

I'm 11-2 in 12 team redreaft, standard scoring with bonuses for +300/+100 yds. I had bye last week and am playing hot team this week. (*starter)

QB: Favre @ Bal, *Brunell v. Dal (hopefully picking up Gerrard to start v. SF)

RB: *Alexander @ Tenn, Caddy @ NE, S.Jackson v. Philly, MMorris @ Tenn, Rhodes v. SD (might be picking up Moats @ STL)

WR: *C.Johnson @ DET, *TJ Housh @ DET, *Glenn @ Wash, Driver @ Bal

TE: Crumpler @ Chic

K: Graham @ DET

D: Giants v. KC

So who's a better play

@ #2 RB: Caddy(tough D), Jackson (Dissapointing), or Moats (if I get him)

@ #3 WR: TJ Housh (have Chad), or Driver.

Right now I'm leaning towards Caddy and TJ Housh.

Thoughts? Thanks!

QB: I'd seriously lean on picking up Garrard

RB: *Alexander @ Tenn, Caddy @ NE.....I'd lean on Caddy on what is basically a primetime game on saturday, at NE...in the cold and there will likely be snow..WR: *C.Johnson @ DET, *TJ Housh @ DET, *Glenn @ Wash - you're good here

TE: Crumpler @ Chic

K: Graham @ DET

D: Giants v. KC

you can pick up Moats just to get him in case sh!t happens, I still don't like the fact that he's in a RBBC and relies on his explosiveness to put up numbers on such a small amount of carries...run with your 2 backs who are unquestioned

good luck man

QB

Definately go with Garrard if you can get him. If not Brunell is probably your better option.

RB

The safe pick would probably be Caddy, but I think you'd be good with any one of them. I honestly think SJax will bounce back this week & I believe Philly will be dedicated to running Moats this week.

WR

Housh is definately the one to go with here. Green Bay just isn't getting anything done through the air lately.

Anymore?

Caddy agianst the Pats in NE has me worried. How about my WR Muhammad is available as is Curtis, E.Wilford, Givens, R.White

Do I bench Glenn or Driver?

Caddy's too hot to bench, he's a must start.

I would not start both CJ and Housh this week. Cincy will probably run the ball tons this weekend, like they did last week. Both, the Redskins starting corners are likely out for the DAL game. I bench Housh and start Glenn. Glenn has a chance for a HUGH game.

Edit - sorry, I see you are starting Glenn.

So it's Housh or Driver?...I like Favre on Monday Night. I roll the dice with Driver.

Edited by NavinRJohnson

Thanks,

I think I'm going with Caddy, can't get burned by a Jackson no show again.

Only thing that worries me is NE run D.

(Info from 850 WEEI and Mike Reese on Boston.com)

They were 27th when they played Indy.

Since Seymors return they are now 11th and have played

mia 15th (rush rank)

NO 12

KC 4

Jets 30

Buffalo 18

TB is 16th, although good games against Buffalo, Miami and NO have affected the numbers. Plus Carnell is not used to running in the cold.

Despite all that I think I have to go with Carnell, he's been to good.

ok I was able to grab Gerrard (dropped Favre) and Moats (dropped Rhodes) off the WW.

Still think Caddy is the way to go over Jackson and Moats?

Can't believe none of the other 3 teams grabbed Moats :D:D

one has LT, Jordan and Barlow as RB and my opponent has Droughns, Rudi, Bennett and G.Jones