[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What RB to start?

iliketiki

WDIS? Need to choose 1 of the following RBs to start alongside Edge:

McGahee vs. Den

Dunn at Chi

Fred Taylor vs. SF

1 point per 10 yards, 6 pts per TD

Dunn is the safest bet generally for 10-12 points, but it's the playoffs and I may need a home run hitter. Also, McGahee and Taylor seem to have much better matchups.

Dunn is the safest bet generally for 10-12 points, but it's the playoffs and I may need a home run hitter.  Also, McGahee and Taylor seem to have much better matchups.

1214296[/snapback]

Whatever you do, STAY AWAY FROM TAYLOR!

He might get some yardage, but Garrard and G. Jones are going to get the rushes inside the 20.

Taylor is probably the best bet because of the stink he made to Del Rio last week for not getting carries...

1214332[/snapback]

That's terrible advice. :D Every RB that has complained this year about not getting the ball enough has done terrible the following week. See SJax, Bettis, Duckett,etc.

Taylor is only good for 60 yards and 0 td's. Garrad is running the ball in on QB draws and G. Jones has always been the short yardage/breather for FT RB.

SF actually has a good run defense.

That's terrible advice.  :D  Every RB that has complained this year about not getting the ball enough has done terrible the following week.  See SJax, Bettis, Duckett,etc.

Taylor is only good for 60 yards and 0 td's.  Garrad is running the ball in on QB draws and G. Jones has always been the short yardage/breather for FT RB.

1214577[/snapback]

then why are you asking if you should start him in this other thread?

That's terrible advice.  :D  Every RB that has complained this year about not getting the ball enough has done terrible the following week.  See SJax, Bettis, Duckett,etc.

Taylor is only good for 60 yards and 0 td's.  Garrad is running the ball in on QB draws and G. Jones has always been the short yardage/breather for FT RB.

1214577[/snapback]

I'm still confused. I've been advised to start Taylor elsewhere as well, but I'm also skeptical since he's done nothing in a long time. Dunn is a guranteed 10 points each week. Need more help!

Fred Taylor has been alternately helping and screwing fantasy owners for years, hasn't he?

1214577[/snapback]

Don't like my advice, then go flip yourself

Edited by alexgaddis

I'd go with Dunn even though he's playing a tough Bears D.

Portis=nothing since week 4, he's just bad with Losman at QB

Taylor started last week, and you saw his numbers. Not good.

I'd go Dunn. Tough decision, but I think he'll have the most productive day out of the 3.