[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS?

of the 3 RBBC'ers Jones is most likely to get the ball close to the goal line and will likely add decent yardage even while splitting carries against the niners.

Of the WR's listed Holt and Housh and then in a close call Kennison over Engram. Who, despite last week's results, was never really Hass' primary target, and with DJax working back in the mix will have a few more chances taken away.

Just because Fred is due is not a good reason to play him. It may be a good reason to watch him him to see if he shows up which would be an amazing first step for Fraud. Look Joe Horn is overdue, Aaron Brooks is overdue, Jamal Lewis is overdue, Brett Favre is overdue. But it doesn't mean I want to play any of those folks. I would rather risk playing Greg Jones than Fred. First he is durable, second he will get more goal line carries and possibly even more total carries after Fred gets banged up or is ineffective again. Everyone keeps wanting to play Fred because he is always on the verge of "breaking out". Well he was healthy last week and broke out for 19 yards on 10 carries. If that turns you on, be my guest.