[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Last Minute IDP Help

darin3

WDIS:

Pick 2:

Buckner, Brentson CAR DT at Saints

Schobel, Aaron BUF DE vs Broncos

Starks, Randy TEN DT vs Seahawks

Tripplett, Larry IND DT vs Chargers

Vanden Bosch, Kyle TEN DE vs Seahawks

Pick 3:

Bulluck, Keith TEN LB vs Seahawks

Fletcher, London BUF LB vs Broncos

Scott, Bart BAL LB vs Packers

Vilma, Jonathan NYJ LB at Dolphins

Ware, Demarcus DAL LB at Redskins

Washington, Marcus WAS LB vs Cowboys

Pick 2:

Boulware, Michael SEA S at Titans

Chavous, Corey MIN S vs Steelers

O'Neal, Deltha CIN CB at Lions

Rolle, Antrel ARI CB at Texans

Scott, Bryan ATL S at Bears

Bold is who I plan to start. Agree?

What do you think about my two guys (listed below). Also, just about anyone you could name would be available on waivers if there's someone better out there.

Note: LBs are considered as DBs in this league.

Scoring is: 3 for a sack, 3 for a pick, .5 per tackle, 1 per pass def. and of course 6 for a TD

thanks man

WDIS:

Pick 2:

Buckner, Brentson CAR DT at Saints

Schobel, Aaron BUF DE vs Broncos 

Starks, Randy TEN DT vs Seahawks 

Tripplett, Larry IND DT vs Chargers 

Vanden Bosch, Kyle TEN DE vs Seahawks

Pick 3:

Bulluck, Keith TEN LB vs Seahawks 

Fletcher, London BUF LB vs Broncos

Scott, Bart BAL LB vs Packers 

Vilma, Jonathan NYJ LB at Dolphins

Ware, Demarcus DAL LB at Redskins

Washington, Marcus WAS LB vs Cowboys

Pick 2:

Boulware, Michael SEA S at Titans 

Chavous, Corey MIN S vs Steelers

O'Neal, Deltha CIN CB at Lions

Rolle, Antrel ARI CB at Texans

Scott, Bryan ATL S at Bears

Bold is who I plan to start. Agree?

1219848[/snapback]

I always say you play DEs over DTs. Kinda like picking between a RB and a WR in a flex spot... DEs just tend to score more. So unless you're deciding between a stud DT (only a few of those) and a scrub DE... the DEs are always the choice. You have a couple good ones, so you're good to go there.

Your LBs are silly good. No need to tweak there.

I like Boulware and O'Neal this week... although I am a Chavous fan. I think Big Ben will be throwing more than people anticipate, so Chavous could have a solid afternoon. But Boulware and O'Neal are safer picks. No go on Scott - while he's a solid NFL player, he's not much of a fantasy pick. Rolle's returning from injury and I just don't trust the kid - yet. Boulware and O'Neal, just as you thought.

Good luck! :D

What do you think about my two guys (listed below). Also, just about anyone you could name would be available on waivers if there's someone better out there.

Note: LBs are considered as DBs in this league.

Scoring is: 3 for a sack, 3 for a pick, .5 per tackle, 1 per pass def. and of course 6 for a TD

thanks man

1219862[/snapback]

Well, depending on the size and experience of your league, you're probably not going to find anything better than Tatupu out there. Vasher's a big play guy, and since you get 3 points for INTs and 6 for TDs, he's worth putting out there each week.

What are your starting requirements?

For deeper sleepers, check out our IDP Sleepers article. Comes out on Wednesdays.

DL need to start 2

Burgess vs CLE

J. Smith @DET

J.Allen @ NYJ

LB need 1 to go w/ D. Edwards.

On your advice I Picked up A. Crowell

Looks like D. Morgan is gonna play. Still go w/ Crowell?

1220275[/snapback]

I assume that "J. Allen" is the Chiefs' Jared Allen, playing the Giants, not the Jets. If so, you'd be nuts to sit him. He's a top-10 or perhaps even top-5 DL. I'd play Burgess and Allen.

Crowell's a solid start this week, facing the run-oriented Bronco team on what will be a chilly night in Buffalo. Play him over Morgan.

Well, depending on the size and experience of your league, you're probably not going to find anything better than Tatupu out there.  Vasher's a big play guy, and since you get 3 points for INTs and 6 for TDs, he's worth putting out there each week. 

What are your starting requirements?

For deeper sleepers, check out our IDP Sleepers article.  Comes out on Wednesdays.

1220153[/snapback]

Thanks Darin. Starting requirements are one DL and one DB (DB's are considered LBs, Corners and Safeties; they're all lumped together).

I am forseeing one of those games where Vasher picks and takes it back all the way!!! Wish me luck.

I assume that "J. Allen" is the Chiefs' Jared Allen, playing the Giants, not the Jets.  If so, you'd be nuts to sit him.  He's a top-10 or perhaps even top-5 DL.  I'd play Burgess and Allen.

Crowell's a solid start this week, facing the run-oriented Bronco team on what will be a chilly night in Buffalo.  Play him over Morgan.

1220452[/snapback]

Yea it's Jared Allen sorry about the type-o on the team. I also had a type-o on the bold. I do have him in my starting lineup not Smith.

Thanks again for the help w/ Crowell. It's gonna feel good not having to worry about what point Morgan get's hurt and leave's the game this week.

Thanks Darin. Starting requirements are one DL and one DB (DB's are considered LBs, Corners and Safeties; they're all lumped together).

I am forseeing one of those games where Vasher picks and takes it back all the way!!! Wish me luck.

1222016[/snapback]

Better hope Vick throws more than 20 times. Good luck.

excuse me, DL's aare Defensive Line and Line Backers all lumped together...sorry bout that.

thanks!

1222020[/snapback]

Gotcha. You should consider separating out LBs from DL next season!

Am I a turkey or ham?

1222034[/snapback]

Neither, you're a jackasz.

Yea it's Jared Allen sorry about the type-o on the team. I also had a type-o on the bold. I do have him in my starting lineup not Smith.

Thanks again for the help w/ Crowell. It's gonna feel good not having to worry about what point Morgan get's hurt and leave's the game this week.

1222037[/snapback]

Yeah Allen's a good start.

Crowell should approach double-digit tackles this week. Good start for sure.