[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Had Priest, Bulger, and now DD abandons me!

Wells is a very good option and has filled in well for Davis on occasion this season.I like him.Taylor is a nice option also but I just feel like he is being saved for the playoffs and his touches are being limited purposely.

I would go with Barber.  Parcells favors him because he can run inside better than Jones. 

See mine about Stallworth.  Thanks.  rsureck

1220985[/snapback]

Barber has got to be a riskier play than wells. Two weeks ago, Barber had 2 touches. He is playing the Skins, not starting, and splitting time with JJ. That game could be a 17-13 game. I just don't see starting Barber. Now if JJ ever got hurt again, Barber could be a top 15 back.

I am leaning toward playing Wells, I know he will get the touches if DD is out and he is playing the Cardinals. Contrary to popular belief, the Texans are not tanking or trying to lose. They are just that pooly coached right now. Tremendous amount of penalties and mishaps, just undisciplined which is not typical of a Doms Caper team. The key guys on the team are motivated to keep the #1 types out, Carr motivated to keep Lineart out, DD motivated to keep Bush from coming, and all the players are talking about this is the toughest period of their careers, how it is killing them to lose these games in the 4th quarter. Last week it was Chris Brown, the kicker. Just my rumblings...