[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DDavis owners, what are you doing?

tev

This is easily the most difficult FF decision I've had to make. Semifinals of the playoffs - I have to set my lineup one hour before today's games and I'm in the dark about DD.

Fellow DD owners, what are you planning to do?

I don't think I can risk the goose egg. Unless I hear some very positive news over the next two hours, I'll have to sit DD and then probably watch him start and go off on Sunday :D .

Anyone else in the same boat?

I only have S Davis as a backup and S Davis is now listed as doubtful, so I am officially out of other options.

It's looking pretty bleak for DD though. If you have other options, you have to take them at this point IMO.

Thanks for the input. My other options are M.Anderson, C.Houston, or M. Barber. I'll probably go with Anderson and Houston...but this could be the end of the road.

Something tells me that Davis will play and will go off tomorrow...but I just can't risk it I suppose. I guess if that happens I can take solace in the fact that it will at least have helped you and probably others, weekapaug.

Thanks for the input.  My other options are M.Anderson, C.Houston, or M. Barber.  I'll probably go with Anderson and Houston...but this could be the end of the road.

Something tells me that Davis will play and will go off tomorrow...but I just can't risk it I suppose.  I guess if that happens I can take solace in the fact that it will at least have helped you and probably others, weekapaug.

1221218[/snapback]

I at least have the option in one of my leagues to wait till tomorrow, but I am most likely going into the semi final matchup with Fisher and Wells as my starting backs!!! (darn Westbrook and DD)

In my other league, I am gonna be able to choose between Bennett or DD tomorrow.

I would most likely sit DD if you HAVE to do your lineups today, when he doesn't pratice all week, that is bad!

Good luck

Edited by jake_the_builder@hotmail.com

I'm in the same situation. I have DD or M Anderson as my second choice (behind LJ). I'm going to start Anderson, as it sounds like the weather in BUF is going to be nasty, so the ground game is going to be key.

1221282[/snapback]

At least you have LJ. LJ and Anderson is a viable backfield. Davis is/was my #1. He's been carrying me lately. Oh well, you never know what is going to happen. At this point it's up to the FF gods. Good luck.

One thing I've learned from this thread is that my league's lineup procedure is backa**wards.  I think I'll propose a change for next season that allows us the ability to wait until gameday for each player.

1221357[/snapback]

Yep, we can make changes up until any particular game just as long as you have not committed that position already. For example, I am playing Gado as my wildcard on MNFB. Say something crazy happens or he catches the flu and misses the game, looking ahead I stashed WR Mark Clayton on my roster as a backup option specifically for this MNFB game.

I have DD. I am from Houston and have been staying abreast of the latest news. He is GTD but is more like 60% not going to play vs. 40% playing or almost doubtful at this point. He is really motivated to play and end the season on a high note to fend off the Reggie Bush decision. Plus if they can win 2 games (Arizona and SF), the Texans would not have the first pick and would miss RB and DD could remain the starter, so he is motivated. There is still a chance he will play but it is risky. I will watch the late news and inactives tomorrow and leave in DD or replace him with Wells. I think Wells could have two goal line scores, he is actually an even better goal line carrier.

If I had to decide today, I would definitely go with Mike Anderson and Houston.

Yep, we can make changes up until any particular game just as long as you have not committed that position already.  For example, I am playing Gado as my wildcard on MNFB.  Say something crazy happens or he catches the flu and misses the game, looking ahead I stashed WR Mark Clayton on my roster as a backup option specifically for this MNFB game.

I have DD.  I am from Houston and have been staying abreast of the latest news.  He is GTD but is more like 60% not going to play vs. 40% playing or almost doubtful at this point.  He is really motivated to play and end the season on a high note to fend off the Reggie Bush decision.  Plus if they can win 2 games (Arizona and SF), the Texans would not have the first pick and would miss RB and DD could remain the starter, so he is motivated.  There is still a chance he will play but it is risky.  I will watch the late news and inactives tomorrow and leave in DD or replace him with Wells.  I think Wells could have two goal line scores, he is actually an even better goal line carrier.

If I had to decide today, I would definitely go with Mike Anderson and Houston.

1221409[/snapback]

Great stuff here. Thanks for the insight. I've made the change to Houston/Anderson and I am going to propose lineup procedures similar to those you've described.

Thanks again and good luck!