[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gado or Caddy?

Cowboy Killah

Thats a tough one heres the def stats for each guys opponents:

Rushing Defense

Team G Att Att/G Yds Avg Yds/G TDs FDs 20+

New England 13 369 28.4 1362 3.7 104.8 10 82 3

Baltimore 13 375 28.8 1388 3.7 106.8 8 70 7

Both def give up around the same yds/game,same ave yds about the only thing that stands out to me is Bal gives up more long runs of 20+ yards so the way i see it you can pick eaither and have a good game but T bay is playing for something while G Bay and Bal have nothing to play for Based on the stats I would start Gado.

Good luck thanks for responding to mine

I'm in the same boat cowboys and was going to go with caddy but have been very frustrated by this decision along with whether to start brady or garrard..

I would stick with Gado. Anybody that rushes for 75 and a score against Chicago should be started.

BITE

Balls In The Endzone

(Please see my post)

1221356[/snapback]

:D most excellent point i should have just said that instead of posting def stats BRAVO!!!!!

:D  most excellent point i should have just said that instead of posting def stats BRAVO!!!!!

1221363[/snapback]

Ahhh...But Caddy did run for 112 and 2 scores on Carolina! So I mean...that's gotta count for something right? I also have Lamont Jordan...but after his last couple of weeks I'm too scared to start him. Right now I have caddy Tjones and foster running. I don't think I could sit Jones or foster with the matchups that they have. So I need Gado Caddy or Jordan...UGH...and the fact that Caddy starts in a few hours, that just makes it harder.

I have to choose between L.Jordan/Gado/Caddy/TJones

I am choosing......Jordan-since collins is back, cle has to respect the long ball ability and will open it up for the run and......Gado, his streak is just tooooooooo hot not to play him

Gonna suck if my two bench players outscore my two starters but I guess that is what happens when I held onto these 4 RB's(still got holt and fitz too!)

Good luck