[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR WDIS, Playoffs

ts

For my 1st WDIS post of the year...

OK... since I sat Anderson for Caddy, and Moulds for Kennison, I need some production from my WRs today in my local playoff game. Here's the dilemma:

- Randy Moss v CLE

- Reggie Brown at STL

Pick one.

Moss has been useless, not even getting the fade pattern looks near the EZ of late...Collins is back, and has a decent matchup v CLE, but heavy rain is predicted for the OAK area around gametime.

Brown is well, Brown...has McMahon throwing at/near him, but has a great matchup vs hapless STL secondary. Not sure why DMD is predicting such good numbers for Brown this week?

This is a fairly standard scoring league, with PPR. I'm stuck starting Fitzpatrick at QB, so need to scratch out all the points I can from my remaining other positions. Any thoughts/advice?

Thanks in advance.

For my 1st WDIS post of the year...

OK... since I sat Anderson for Caddy, and Moulds for Kennison, I need some production from my WRs today in my local playoff game. Here's the dilemma:

- Randy Moss v CLE

- Reggie Brown at STL

Pick one.

Moss has been useless, not even getting the fade pattern looks near the EZ of late...Collins is back, and has a decent matchup v CLE, but heavy rain is predicted for the OAK area around gametime.

Brown is well, Brown...has McMahon throwing at/near him, but has a great matchup vs hapless STL secondary. Not sure why DMD is predicting such good numbers for Brown this week?

This is a fairly standard scoring league, with PPR. I'm stuck starting Fitzpatrick at QB, so need to scratch out all the points I can from my remaining other positions. Any thoughts/advice?

Thanks in advance.

1223498[/snapback]

Moss has been bad,the weather is bad..I'd play Brown.I would'nt be real excited about it,but I'd do it.Stl. has'nt been able to stop anyone. good luck and thanks for answering mine

That is rough. If it were me, at this time of year, in the playoffs, I think I would try Moss. AND I HATE MOSS.

If I were Oakland, the weather terrible, Collins back, I would send Moss downfield at least 5 times and throw the ball up to him to see what happens.

I understand trying Brown,makes sense, but I would not want to miss Moss, your big dog in the draft, in your big game. Best of luck to you.