[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How much will Jamal Lewis play on MNFB?

I have a 7 point lead and have Gado going and am playing against Jamal Lewis.  What do you think Jamal's stat line will be tomorrow night?

1224575[/snapback]

I don't think he'll score Gado + 7 points with Taylor in the mix.

Edited by yoyboy

I have a 7 point lead and have Gado going and am playing against Jamal Lewis.  What do you think Jamal's stat line will be tomorrow night?

1224575[/snapback]

You may as well have a 100 point lead. You are that safe....

I know that Bret Favre is a gunslinger, but this is ridiculous. He has thrown 5 long passes completely up for grabs all into either double or tripple coverage. He looks like someone who has an incentive in his contract to break the interception record.

I should have played Mark Clayton instead of Hines Ward. I can't believe I just said that but that is what this fantasy season has come down to.

Samkon may not come back into the game. If he doesn't, I am toast. They are going to evaluate him at half. No one here thought this could happen, well maybe one guy. But with my luck I could lose on MNFB with Shaun Alexander in my lineup and my competition playing Nick Goings. It is never over until it is over.

Yogi

I started Chester tonight, luckily I've already got the win - but it pisses me off seeing Jamal get all these carries AND even a couple passes!!!

1227291[/snapback]

All the news out there said that Chester would be starting and that Jamal would only get spot carries. I can't believe the guy I am playing actually played Jamal. He just got real lucky. Add to that Samko straining his MCL early in the 2nd quarter and finishing the night with only 6 carries, I ended up with less than 5 points from him.

If this was the first time that this had happened to me, it wouldn't be so bad. I have entered MNFB at least 5 times this year with a good lead and a superior fantasy talent and matchup going against pot luck and I have lost every time. What a way to go. UNBELIEVABLE!!

I just lost the Super Bowl berth on the Lewis TD. I had Samkon Gado and a 7.5 point or 75 yard lead going into tonight. Samkon gets hurt and, the Packers take their starters out, and Billick leaves his starters in the game in the 4th quarter up 34-3, Aaron Rogers fumbles, and Jamal takes it in to pass me up by about 4 points.

I played Eli and got squat, I played Plaxico and got 34 yds, I played Hines and got 11 yards and I still would have won if Gado hadn't gotten hurt. Wasted big games from LJ and Wells. I actually had Mark Clayton in my lineup just to have 2 players in my lineup on MNFB but I came to my senses and put Hines Ward in for Clayton. Would have won if I had left Clayton in. Unbelievable, just rotten stinking bad luck.

Edited by SaintsFanUnfortunately

I just lost the Super Bowl berth on the Lewis TD.  I had Samkon Gado and a 7.5 point or 75 yard lead going into tonight.  Samkon gets hurt and, the Packers take their starters out, and Billick leaves his starters in the game in the 4th quarter up 34-3, Aaron Rogers fumbles, and Jamal takes it in to pass me up by about 4 points.

I played Eli and got squat, I played Plaxico and got 34 yds, I played Hines and got 11 yards and I still would have won if Gado hadn't gotten hurt.  Wasted big games from LJ and Wells.  I actually had Mark Clayton in my lineup just to have 2 players in my lineup on MNFB but I came to my senses and put Hines Ward in for Clayton.  Would have won if I had left Clayton in.  Unbelievable, just rotten stinking bad luck.

1227417[/snapback]

That's all it is, luck. No one in their right mind would have started Clayton over Ward; no one sane would have thought Jamal would have done it tonight based on all the pre-game news. It's like the guy said today in the Tunnel Vision article, sometimes you can have the best team out there and still get beat, because football is a game that is WEEK TO WEEK. When you get right down to it, any team can beat any team, and if a player gets a hole or gets loose, no matter who they are or what they've done in the past, they can break one and score.

Don't second guess yourself, anyone else would have done the same. If they say otherwise they're full of it.

That's all it is, luck. No one in their right mind would have started Clayton over Ward; no one sane would have thought Jamal would have done it tonight based on all the pre-game news. It's like the guy said today in the Tunnel Vision article, sometimes you can have the best team out there and still get beat, because football is a game that is WEEK TO WEEK. When you get right down to it, any team can beat any team, and if a player gets a hole or gets loose, no matter who they are or what they've done in the past, they can break one and score.

Don't second guess yourself, anyone else would have done the same. If they say otherwise they're full of it.

1227427[/snapback]

Thanks for the therapy Turkey! LOL. I scored 137 points last week and the second highest score in a 10 team league was 82 points. My team was hot, but my WRs let me down. I also played against Boldin this week and the last play of the game the Cardinals heaved a 43 yard pass to Boldin as time expires, I will end up losing by less than that. His 43 yard catch to end the game was as much as Hines and Plaxico had their entire game!

If Jamal doesn't score that 4th quarter TD, I win by 1 point. They were already up 34-3 at the time.

Many thanks to the Green Bay Packer defense for playing your worst game of the year on Monday Night Football. You were a total embarrassment to all the Cheeseheads. Secondary kudos goes to Jamal Lewis, I certainly didn't believe in you, so I guess you proved me wrong.

By the way, the game that influenced me to trade Rudi earlier in the year was after Cincy play Green Bay. I figured that Rudi would finally break out against the Pakers and he had something only 60 total yards and no score. So after 8 games and only 2 TDs, I traded him for ... you guessed it Julius Jones. I have MBIII and he had just came off a 127 yard 2 TD game. Rudi goes for something like 9 TDs in his next 6 games and JJ hasn't scored yet. If I had kept Rudi, I would be in the Super Bowl and I would have won the total points pot.

A wise man once said "sometimes the best thing to do is nothing".