[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

F*#*&&*&#***#*#*...

BearcatTom

All week I was afraid of Eli and the gang vs KC, but did I listen to my gut? Of course not. I started Eli and Plexi, instead of McNair and Engram!!!

So unless Thomas Jones can break a run here in the last two minutes, I'll miss the SB by 4 pts. If I had just started Engram, which I moved in and out of my lineup all week, I'd already won!

God I love this game!

Feel your frustration. It really sucks to be so close and there is nothing that you can do. You know that in your head, you went over the proper lineup that would have put you in position to win.

Doesn't matter how much you know about football, too much luck involved in fantasy football. The internet is the great equalizer as well. All anyone has to do is check a rank list to set their lineup anymore. Too much luck, not enough skill in 2005 fantasy football.

Next year maybe our luck will change

I feel your pain! WOW, After cruising thru the regular season, losing 1 time, I F'ed myself on Sunday :D At the last minute, changed out P. Dawson due to possible bad weather in Oak. for Akers, feeling he was safe indoors against a bad Rams D. Unreal- I am still stunned I did it. Such is life in FF world, every move is crucial- tough to swallow though.

Dawson- 9 pts.

Akers- 5 pts.

I lost by 3 :D:D

Needless to say, I had to teach my girlfriend, as well as my dog a lesson. :D:D