[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best Pickup to replace Warner?

cre8tiff

Hitting the WW for a replacement to Warner. Total points league so I will play the last two games, performance with +1 per rec/rush/completion

Looking at the WW I am thinking Martin or Grossman would be my best choices, mainly because Favre's matchups are BRUTAL. What do you guys think??

McCown, yeah, he had two good games (vs. SF and CAR - averagin 391/1.5 INT/2 TDS) and some mediocre ones vs. SEA, TEN, and DAL (avg. about 132.6/1.3 INTs/0.6 TDs and a TD and an INT.) Not highly promising numbers if you're looking to make a gamble here at the end.

I'd go Martin if he's named the starter. In the starting role he's averaged (173.25/1.25 INTs/1 TD a game - tis is not counting the HOU game). Slightly better numbers, a dependable system, and facing a bottom ranking D at home on turf this week. Also, STL has been embarrassed and stuck in neutral vs. PHI and WAS, notably with Fitzpatrick at the helm.

I'd look for Martin to throw a couple of strikes and possibly 200 yds and an INT. Not great but not terrible either and could be a decent filler if you're strapped at the QB postion.