[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tuff Super Bowl Decisons

keggerz

WW is CLOSED

Favre or Carr :D I am planning on running Carr instead of Favre @ CHI

RB I have run Rudi/Jordan ALL YR LONG other then byes

but Jordan has a tuff matchup vs Denver and I have

CHouston/Moats to possibly play instead...I am contemplating Houston

but at this point I have Jordan in(he has been money all yr)

i wonder what the over under will be on the number of times i flip flop them

I would go Favre and stick with your two solid RB's.I do like Moats but it is either big play or nothing.Houston is splitting carries with Askew and playing a resurgent Patriots defense on Monday night.I do not like his chances.I know Favre faces the Bears but Carr is playing the Jags and I see him getting killed.Favre at least gives you a chance for a TD.

Not sure that you want my advice Keg ... I did ok on most all of the WDIS posts I answered yesterday, but made every wrong decision that I could in setting my own PPR league playoff matchup:

- left M. Anderson on the bench, started Caddy

- left D. Bennett on the bench, started Kennison

- left S. McNair on the bench, started McMahon v STL

Lost by 1.2 points ... ouch.

... but ... I'd be hard-pressed to start Carr over anyone, and would stick with Jordan ... even if Lamont only gets 50 yds rushing, he's probably good for 40 recv, so should be a safe play even v DEN ... good luck.

Not sure that you want my advice Keg ... I did ok on most all of the WDIS posts I answered yesterday, but made every wrong decision that I could in setting my own PPR league playoff matchup:

- left M. Anderson on the bench, started Caddy

- left D. Bennett on the bench, started Kennison

- left S. McNair on the bench, started McMahon v STL

Lost by 1.2 points ... ouch.

... but ... I'd be hard-pressed to start Carr over anyone, and would stick with Jordan ... even if Lamont only gets 50 yds rushing, he's probably good for 40 recv, so should be a safe play even v DEN ... good luck.

1226026[/snapback]

thanks

I too left Manderson on the bench in favor of Foster but luckily i still won

Now Subbing Brees for Hassle at 12:58 that one stung and Pulling ROD SMITH out of my Lineup Fri nite to put in CHester and I left in Roy WIlliams yeah they hurt...oh and not to mention I left Kaeding on my DTS and started AKERS but Activated CROWDER 1pt instead yeah I am bitter about that loss since my team was 12-1