[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's Superbowl Time

nhoops

Hey all,

standard scoring with bonuses for +300/+100 yds and 6 pnts for all TDs. Start QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, K, D (*starter right now)

QB: Brunell v. NYG, *Garrard @ Hou

RB: *Alexander v. Indy, *Moats @ Ariz, Caddy v. ATL, Jackson v. SF, Morris v. Indy

WR: *C.Johnson v. Buf, TJ v. Buf, Driver v. Chic, Glenn @ Car

TE: Crumpler @ TB

K: Graham v. Buf

D: Giants @ Wash.

What do you think, here are the questions I have:

1. Do I plug Brunell back in? (Might be about even)

2. All #2 RB have nice matchups, but Moats has been the best the last 2 weeks. (leaning towards Moats)

3. Glenn or Driver or do I pick up Givens @ NYJ? (leaning to getting Givens)

4. Do I go with Crumpler (banged up) or pick up Stevens v. Indy or Troupe @ Mia? (all are good choices, Stevens would be my 1st pick up)

5. And lastly stick with the Giants or go with Car v. Dal. (Car D looks mighty tempting.)

What do you guys think? So many choices I know but I'm heading out tomorrow for a funeral before the holidays and want to have my team set.

Thanks in Advance, Happy Holidays!! :D

Garrard no doubt. His matchup is waaay too nice to pass on. Don't let Brunells good game go to your head. He wont repeat that performance against the Giants.

Moats vs Zona is tempting, but he is limited in his carries. His numbers are boosted by 2 big runs. If he doesn't get a big run, he's nothing. I'd go with Caddy. You know he'll get a workout, and the Atl D isn't impressive. Caddy had a down week last week, but I expect him to rebound.

Driver isn't an option now - Farve is looking simply horrid. Givens had a good game last week, but where has he been all year? I'd stick with Glenn. Yeah the matchup is tough, but don't expect a repeat shellacking of Dallas. They will come to play this week.

If Crumpler starts, go with him. Tough to beat Vicks favorite target. Otherwise Stevens.

Both defenses should do well this week. Stick with the Giants.

Garrard no doubt. His matchup is waaay too nice to pass on. Don't let Brunells good game go to your head. He wont repeat that performance against the Giants.

Moats vs Zona is tempting, but he is limited in his carries. His numbers are boosted by 2 big runs. If he doesn't get a big run, he's nothing. I'd go with Caddy. You know he'll get a workout, and the Atl D isn't impressive. Caddy had a down week last week, but I expect him to rebound.

Driver isn't an option now - Farve is looking simply horrid. Givens had a good game last week, but where has he been all year? I'd stick with Glenn. Yeah the matchup is tough, but don't expect a repeat shellacking of Dallas. They will come to play this week.

If Crumpler starts, go with him. Tough to beat Vicks favorite target. Otherwise Stevens.

Both defenses should do well this week. Stick with the Giants.

1227721[/snapback]

Good advice Wolv, agree with Wolv.

Hey all,

standard scoring with bonuses for +300/+100 yds and 6 pnts for all TDs.  Start QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, K, D (*starter right now)

QB: Brunell v. NYG, *Garrard @ Hou

RB: *Alexander v. Indy, *Moats @ Ariz, Caddy v. ATL, Jackson v. SF, Morris v. Indy

WR: *C.Johnson v. Buf, TJ v. Buf, Driver v. Chic, Glenn @ Car

TE: Crumpler @ TB

K: Graham v. Buf

D: Giants @ Wash.

What do you think, here are the questions I have:

1. Do I plug Brunell back in? (Might be about even)

2. All #2 RB have nice matchups, but Moats has been the best the last 2 weeks. (leaning towards Moats)

3. Glenn or Driver or do I pick up Givens @ NYJ? (leaning to getting Givens)

4. Do I go with Crumpler (banged up) or pick up Stevens v. Indy or Troupe @ Mia? (all are good choices, Stevens would be my 1st pick up)

5. And lastly stick with the Giants or go with Car v. Dal. (Car D looks mighty tempting.)

What do you guys think?  So many choices I know but I'm heading out tomorrow for a funeral before the holidays and want to have my team set.

Thanks in Advance, Happy Holidays!!  :D

1227691[/snapback]

I would go with Garrard vs Houston. I think after the game the Giants def had against KC they will tighten up this week for Washington. I expect a low scoring game.

For running back I would take Alexander and Moats. S.Jackson was hurt last week and I'm not to sure about his status for this week.

WR I say you stick with Glenn. I don't trust Driver as it appears Favre won't play the entire game next week. I think Givens is far to inconsistent to take a gamble with.

TE pick up Stevens and go with the Giants Def to play to vs Washington

GOOD LUCK :D

I would go with Garrard vs Houston.  I think after the game the Giants def had against KC they will tighten up this week for Washington. I expect a low scoring game.

For running back I would take Alexander and Moats.  S.Jackson was hurt last week and I'm not to sure about his status for this week.

WR I say you stick with Glenn.  I don't trust Driver as it appears Favre won't play the entire game next week.  I think Givens is far to inconsistent to take a gamble with.

TE pick up Stevens and go with the Giants Def to play to vs Washington

GOOD LUCK :D

1227869[/snapback]

Thanks Homer,

Utica, home of the Boilermaker :D

Givens had been inj. and could have anothere good week with Law on Branch while which Glenn will show?

Edited by nhoops