[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bench LT AND Dominic Davis?

Bauditalk

If DD sits, then Wells is a given.

I expect LT to play this week. But just keep an eye on the situation to see any more info. Regardless, if LT is gonna play, I'd have a hard time sitting him for Turner....

1228433[/snapback]

Agreed, but if both LT and DD sits, Turner may even be a better play than Wells.

:D I would never sit LT. He is your stud, he is a tough dude and he wants to win more than anyone. He will play with the pain. Never ever sit LT, because when you do he'll have a break out game you will :D hate yourself for it. If LT faulters, at least you played the guy who got you to where you are. He is a warrior do not sit him...this is what he lives for. Ok enough said. Good luck!!

Edited by devilwoman

Thank you for your input, however, I disagree. Ever since LT's rib injury (three weeks now), LT just has not been himself. I watch every game and he does not have his head up looking to break out like he always does. Instead, he just makes a lackluster dive. I agree that he is a warrior but he is in pain...

Case in point, did you see the 2nd and 3rd and goal efforts he made against the Colts?? Same thing happened the game prior. ...and, when it counted most, the final drive to put the Colts out, he sat!! I say he will not be his stud self until next year.

Thanks for the discussion.