[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seattle Weather...

ajh2

Not a homer but what I've seen says 80% chance of rain, 15 or so mph winds, mid 50's.

I am worried about starting Seahawks other then SA. The Colts are playing all backups for the most part. And guys like Manning and Edge will be gone by Q 2 I bet. That equals big lead, everything clinched, short work day for Hass and his receivers, and lots of SA trying to get his personal #'s IMO.

Edited by giantsfan

Hasslebeck has burned me this year. So I am starting him. I was really worried about the wind in Seattle. I have been there when the wind blows. The rain will mean a short passing game. Sounds like Stevens is a winner.

Thanks for the information.

Live 50 miles west as the crow flies.....

Right now it is very windy, raining, and 54 degrees.

There is 100% chance of rain today.... LOL ....

You are going to get a wet field and wind for the game today.

Rain.... or not. They can never get it right.... however, this is Dec, this is Seattle, and this is the rainy season. Expect rain..... but not the heavy downpours one gets in the east..... rain here hardly makes you use your windshield wipers most of the time.

Hasslebeck has burned me this year.  So I am starting him.  I was really worried about the wind in Seattle.  I have been there when the wind blows.  The rain will mean a short passing game.  Sounds like Stevens is a winner.

Thanks for the information.

1234641[/snapback]

He has burned me all year also. And now I am thinking of starting McCown instead of him today. I just don't trust the weather and the fact the Colts backups may be down big by the half. Very unsure right now though.

He has burned me all year also. And now I am thinking of starting McCown instead of him today. I just don't trust the weather and the fact the Colts backups may be down big by the half. Very unsure right now though.

1234665[/snapback]

There are a lot of things being played for today.

HF throughout for Seattle. Very important to Homegrins.

Rushing title lead for Alexander.

TD record for Alexander.

And the one that I think is most important and most overlooked....

Indy wins one for Dungy.

They will want to show Dungy how much they care and I have hugh doubts about them not playing starters into at least the middle of the 3rd. Harrison won't play, but I am sure that everyone else will. In addition, they don't want Alexander to get any kind of records against them.

Personally think we are going to see all starters into the 4th..... unless one of the D's has a Seattle vs Philly kind of day.

There are a lot of things being played for today.

HF throughout for Seattle. Very important to Homegrins.

Rushing title lead for Alexander.

TD record for Alexander.

And the one that I think is most important and most overlooked....

Indy wins one for Dungy.

They will want to show Dungy how much they care and I have hugh doubts about them not playing starters into at least the middle of the 3rd. Harrison won't play, but I am sure that everyone else will. In addition, they don't want Alexander to get any kind of records against them.

Personally think we are going to see all starters into the 4th..... unless one of the D's has a Seattle vs Philly kind of day.

1234737[/snapback]

Agree with a lot of what you said in there. But of the 3 points you made two were SA bonuses, I agree he'll get his I'm talking Hass. And your other point is 10000% valid but if they're up big at the half how much will they throw and will Hass stay in? Those are my concerns. SA will be fine I don't doubt that at all.

Edited by giantsfan