[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eli vs. Ben

Menudo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, I know everyone loves to make the Menudo loves Ben comments, and that is fine.  I definitely defend the guy.  Lets put things in perspective though.  I don't think Ben is the best QB in the NFL, the AFC, or the AFC North.  I just think he has been extremely good thus far, and I get tired of hearing people say that he is a "product of the system".  When he wasn't in there this year, the "system" broke down, and they were a pathetic offense.  The only reason I bring up the Eli thing, is, and you can go back and look at it, I was told I was ridiculous for using Ben in the same category as Eli, because Eli ii on another level.  That is simply not true, and I stand by what I said.  If you think Eli is going to be better, it can only be based on a prediction for the future, because thus far, Ben has been the better QB.  I've defended Ben enough, and I will try to ease off, because I know it has become tiresome to many.

1237691[/snapback]

Get over it. You're never going to change anyone's mind here. Believe what you want, that's fine, no worries. But this post is just stupid, and Gilthorp outlined the reasons perfectly. Ben is a decent young QB who has had a lot of success, no one will argue with that. Is he great? No, but time will tell if he becomes great. Arguing or comparing the "greatness" of 2 young QB's that have been in the league for a couple of years makes no sense.

:D Menudo is an old-timer here.  His join date is misleading since he lost his password a few times and had to create new accounts.

1236520[/snapback]

The same is true for me Big John, if you look up the account info I was probably still here before him. I too changed my member number. Maybe you could enlighten the youngster.

Edited by hooknladder

The same is true for me Big John, if you look up the account info I was probably still here before him. I too changed my member number. Maybe you could enlighten the youngster.

1238664[/snapback]

I could care less, but I was here long before member numbers existed.