[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eli vs. Ben

Menudo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are playing Cleveland buddy.  :D

1235438[/snapback]

The same Cleveland that Cinci struggled with at home 2 weeks ago, and Carson had one of his worst games ? :D Oh yeah, that Cleveland......

No matter what he does, there is always a reason to deflect the credit......same old same old.

The same Cleveland that Cinci struggled with at home 2 weeks ago, and Carson had one of his worst games ?  :D  Oh yeah, that Cleveland...... 

No matter what he does, there is always a reason to deflect the credit......same old same old.

1235447[/snapback]

:D

Sometimes I wonder why you start these debates. You know how they go.

Hey Menudo.  What does Big Bens jock smell like?  It's always pathetic to see a grown man sniff jock the way you do.  Sicko.....

1235454[/snapback]

What an original and witty joke. Kudos to you.......... Nappy Dugout = Eddie Murphy.

You mean witty like those stupid f'n poems of yours?  You have a lot of balls there T.S. Eliot.

1235472[/snapback]

You mean the poems that were good enought to be made a part of the official Steelers website. Yes, they were terrible Eddie. :D

gimme Eli anyday, the kid has more completions than rothy has attemps

and dont start bringing the eli throws alot of picks arguement into this debate.

eli's picks to attemps percentage is 3.3% big ben? 3%...not that far behind unlike, yards, completions, attemps, and td's

and for the record i like your poems, i just cant figure out where your deep hatred for eli comes from...did you have a playground bully named Eli when you were younger or something?

and dont start bringing the eli throws alot of picks arguement into this debate.

eli's picks to attemps percentage is 3.3% big ben? 3%...not that far behind unlike, yards, completions, attemps, and td's

and for the record i like your poems, i just cant figure out where your deep hatred for eli comes from...did you have a playground bully named Eli when you were younger or something?

1235775[/snapback]

I think it goes back to him drafting Ryan Leaf over Peyton in some dynsasty league. :D

1235775[/snapback]

I actually like Eli a lot and think he is going to be a great QB. I am still frustrated by those that said that I didn't have an argument in taking Ben over Eli as to who is the better QB. Like Wild Wombat said, both are good QB's who have the poential to be great, so I'll leave it at that.

I'm actually switching my earlier vote. Eli has digressed dramatically in the past 6 games. I've seen high school QBs that are more accurate than this guy. I now agree with Menudo, I think Eli sucks even more than Roethlisberger.

Eli is definitely struggling a bit lately. He needs to work on his release. Every ball seems to be low or behind the receiver. He seems to throw off of his back foot a lot and the ball does not come out of is hand cleanly. Thus resulting in a lot of fluttering balls and not a lot of tight spirals. His struggles throwing the ball seem to coincide with the coming of cold weather. He may not be getting a good grip on the ball. I do think he manages the game very well though. He is good at reading defenses and he is already a leader on this team. If he can correct his accuracy and throwing mechanics, the Giants offense would be a scoring machine.

How bout both are over-rated, and Im glad Dallas has neither.

1236273[/snapback]

Yes, I was just thinking to myself that I would LOVE to trade Ben for Drew Bledsoe, if the Cowboys would do it. :D

your not to bright are you? Some of that is taken out of context...some is a thing called sarcasm...ever heard of it? You are a tool. (Newbie)

1235965[/snapback]

Why are you calling me a Newbie ? Are you really that clueless ?

Big John, enlighten this young man please.

Edited by Menudo