[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Carolina Panthers a Super Bowl team

Sgt. Ryan

Panthers have gone tits up.

1237013[/snapback]

negative.

The running game is so terrible that CAR is forced to be a 1 dimensional passing team. The other problem: they only have the 1 WR to do it (Smith) and a QB that is inconsistant because he has no running game to help him out.

Foster should be in the AFL but i dont think he'd even make it in there. He's just terrible. If CAR gets a powerhouse RB it's lights out.

negative.

The running game is so terrible that CAR is forced to be a 1 dimensional passing team. The other problem: they only have the 1 WR to do it (Smith) and a QB that is inconsistant because he has no running game to help him out.

Foster should be in the AFL but i dont think he'd even make it in there. He's just terrible. If CAR gets a powerhouse RB it's lights out.

1237019[/snapback]

So basically you are saying, for this season, the Panthers have gone tits up like Retro said.

You're kidding right???  :D

Dallas has made the playoffs like 30 times and have been to the EIGHT of the last 34 Super Bowls. That's 1 Super Bowl on average every four years.  :D

Some teams get excited about so-so things I guess.  :D

1244168[/snapback]

Enjot that game tonight SR Jr. :D

Dallas has made the playoffs like 30 times and have been to EIGHT of the last 34 Super Bowls. That's one Super Bowl on average every four years.  :D

1244169[/snapback]

while DAL fans have exactly nothing to get excited about. oh well, hopefully Parcells will hit somebody or something...give somebody a show.

Dallas has made the playoffs like 30 times and have been to EIGHT of the last 34 Super Bowls. That's one Super Bowl on average every four years.  :D

1244169[/snapback]

Nice... :D

This year, Cowboys fans can get excited about hitting the ski slopes and the after-Xmas sales!!

1244169[/snapback]

That and a few hundred bucks can get the Cowboys a ticket to see the Giants vs. Panthers playoff game next Sunday. :D

Happy New Year to Sgt. Ryan! :D

I was at the game last week and I was dissappointed at how the Panthers D played and give the Cowboys a lot of credit for playing a great game. However, the refs were one of the worst crews I have EVER seen and flat out blew the call on the FG that was tipped by Ken Lucas. The both wasn't even going to review the call until Fox had to burn a TO to make them review it. I saw the replay several times once I got home and it looked pretty clear that the ball was re-directed by Lucas' finger and that is why it went right. The refs came Dallas a 2nd chance that they capitalized on and the rest is history. My team had plenty of other reasons why they deserved to lose the game so Fox and the team moved on to get ready for today. We are playing next week while the wonderful Cowboys are ready to clear out their lockers tonight. :D

The Panthers showed they can play well and if they play like this against the Giants I like our chance to move into the next round.

Enjoy your offseason watching the playoffs while the Cowboys on the sidelines next week! :D