[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Carolina Panthers a Super Bowl team

Sgt. Ryan

Chicago has a real chance if Sea losses. They should get the 2 seed and it is hard for me to see them losing at home with that weather and D. BUT I also think they have the least chance to go into Sea and win with that O. Sounds strange but that's how I see it.

1235636[/snapback]

Chicago isnt playing at home.....Packers host. But I thought, if the Bears beat Packs and Vikkings AND Seattle looses, then Chicago is 1st seed not 2nd. Isnt that the case?

Chicago isnt playing at home.....Packers host.  But I thought,  if the Bears beat Packs and Vikkings AND Seattle looses, then Chicago is 1st seed not 2nd.  Isnt that the case?

1235664[/snapback]

I'm talking about the playoffs not their next 2 games. If they split they're the # 2 seed with Carol and the Giants losing today.

Chicago has a real chance if Sea losses. They should get the 2 seed and it is hard for me to see them losing at home with that weather and D. BUT I also think they have the least chance to go into Sea and win with that O. Sounds strange but that's how I see it.

1235636[/snapback]

not strange at all and i agree with you. in fact, they could get beat by any of the teams on any given day. weather or not. just thinking they could get a bye blows my mind a bit. they beat the panther, bucs, and falcons (even though they are out of it) from that division so if they get them in a 2nd round matchup, i think it would be very favorable. maybe someone could knowck off the seahawks in there first game like the gmen. bears/giants conf. championship here we come.

:D

first we have to take care of the pack and vikes and the gmen need to get in and win wildcard round.