[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Total Speculation, but give me your thoughts?

PantherDave

It appears that SA most likely will stay in Seattle, unless he personally just want's out, so, if the Colts decide to let Edge go, how much gas does he still have in the tank? I feel very confident that Fox want's an elite RB, and this would most likely be the missing piece. There is no doubt in my mind is that Fox's plan does work, and a stud RB is a must-so, how would Edge be as a Panther?

Edgerrin would be a nice pick-up for the Panthers. He's only 27. He's got at least 3 more very good years left. The problem with Edge is that if you're coach is one of those guys who wants him to be at all the optional camps, or even some of the earlier mandatory ones, Edge will just skip them and pay the fine. But he works VERY hard, and stays in great shape. He just wants to do it is South Florida.

I'd like to see him stay in Indy, but I just don't think it's going to happen. The Colts will just not be able to afford him unless the CBA gets done soon.

Sure he would be a great pickup for the Panthers. He would be a great pickup for anyone. I'm sure that the Colts are going to show him decent money but then it will come down to James saying that it is enough and not the "most" that he could get. If there are no big changes in Indy and he wants to be on a great team that is going to maybe have a spot in history, then he would be wise to stay put and take less then the market would pay him.

I dont see Edge going to CAR. I guess it's just a hunch. i think he gets his cash and he'd probably be happy being the second best player on the best team in the NFL is my guess.

for some reason, I just have a hunch that Ricky Williams is going to be a panther next year. I think he's a good fit and providing Foxy feels good about his off the field issues I see it fairly clear.