[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS

Cunning Runt

I know I know - wrong forum, but I'm hoping I can be given a bit of leeway since this is the last week. I want the opinions of some of y'all for this week at my RB slot.

It's my SB and I'm fortunate to be in it so this is key for me.

We get 1pt for every 10 yds rushing or receiving, 1pt per catch, 6pts for a TD.

I'll keep it simple. Need to pick three of these (due to circumstances - ie. injuries & guys sitting, it's a crapshoot):

DeShaun Foster - at Atlanta

Shaun Alexander - at Packers

Maurice Morris - at Packers

Michael Turner - home vs. Broncos

Cedric Houston - home vs. Bills

Adrian Peterson - at Vikings

Zack Crockett - home vs. Giants

Nick Goings - at Atlanta

The only one who at this point appears to be a definite no is Goings as I won't even think of playing him unless DeShaun is inactive.

What say you?

:D .............................

:D

1241334[/snapback]

I can honestly say I was hoping for a reasoned answer to the question instead.

Dude, it's the last week of the season - if you haven't noticed, there's no one here practically, so I don't feel like I'm cluttering up things. And dammit, I respect the opinions more on this side than the advice board.

Edited by Cunning Runt

Its going to be tough....but I think you have to sit Shaun. At most he's going to get you a TD and 40 yards. Not a bad game, but if for some reason SEA can't move the ball well in their first 3/4 series, I doubt Holmgren plays him. Tough call though. That being said, I would go with Crockett, A. Peterson, and M. Morris. Good luck.

DeShuan/Goings is a crap shoot.

Turner was supposed to get a lot of work last week, and we all know how that turned out.

C. Houston didn't get a lot of carries last week since Blaylock is back.

So I think you have to play the guys who are expected to get the most touches, the 3 I mentioned above.

Why did you post this in the wrong forum ...

1241572[/snapback]

Because:

a. I respect the opinions here more than there

b. the boards are practically empty and only an a-hole like yourself would chime in like the anal momo you've once again shown yourself to be

c. because I could and I am truly up in the air on these guys in the biggest/last game of the season. Excuse me for wanting to getting other people's 2 cents.

Edited by Cunning Runt

Because

a) I respect the opinions here more than there

:D the boards are practically empty and only an a-hole like yourself would chime in like the anal swoosh you've once again shown yourself to be

c) because I could and I am truly up in the air on these guys in the biggest/last game of the season. Excuse me for wanting to getting other people's 2 cents.

1241671[/snapback]

All of that is irrelevant.

This board is NOT for fantasy advice ... as much as you or I would like it to be because we would rather have the advice of the people here than the morans over in the fantasy advice forum.

Several times throughout the season I would have liked to post a question here for advice but this was not the proper forum then (as Big John has enforced more than several times ... if any post I make even has the remotest hint of being a fantasy advice post BJ moves it in a heart beat) and it is not the proper place now either.

You aren't above the rules in place.

All of that is irrelevant.

This board is NOT for fantasy advice ... as much as you or I would like it to be because we would rather have the advice of the people here than the morans over in the fantasy advice forum.

Several times throughout the season I would have liked to post a question here for advice but this was not the proper forum then (as Big John has enforced more than several times ... if any post I make even has the remotest hint of being a fantasy advice post BJ moves it in a heart beat) and it is not the proper place now either.

You aren't above the rules in place.

1241676[/snapback]

Dude, you must be a ball to work with, be married to, hang out with... you name it.

It's the last freaking week of the season and the boards are at a fraction of the activity. Who gives a furry flying F if I post this here??!!

I've got like 6 guys that all might do something for me in my SB. So ya - that matters to me. Take it as a compliment that I prefer the opinions here - I'd even like to hear yours. And I wouldn't have posted this here except for the reasons mentioned above. You need to relax a bit man.

Dude, you must be a ball to work with, be married to, hang out with... you name it.

It's the last freaking week of the season and the boards are at a fraction of the activity. Who gives a furry flying F if I post this here??!!

I've got like 6 guys that all might do something for me in my SB. So ya - that matters to me. Take it as a compliment that I prefer the opinions here - I'd even like to hear yours. And I wouldn't have posted this here except for the reasons mentioned above. You need to relax a bit man.

1241689[/snapback]

Every week I imagine people have what they believe are compelling reasons to post their WDIS posts here ... and every week Big John moves them.

You are no different.

You want WDIS advice ... go to the fantasy advice forum like everybody else.

DeShaun Foster - at Atlanta

Shaun Alexander - at Packers

yes.....Maurice Morris - at Packers

yes.....Michael Turner - home vs. Broncos

yes.....Cedric Houston - home vs. Bills

Adrian Peterson - at Vikings

Zack Crockett - home vs. Giants

Nick Goings - at Atlanta

Oh wait ... you are special ... based on all the contributions you have made to this site in the past and your longevity here you should get to put your WDIS posts anywhere you damn well please.

Sorry, I forgot.

1241695[/snapback]

Apology accepted.