[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jack Del Rio--You Blow!

kraftykraft

starting Garrard... :D:D

This left me starting the awful Kyle Boller. It looks like I will win my fantasy SB anyway, but its not a blowout. If I had been able to start Garrard, and he had played like he has over the last few weeks, I would have pretty much clinched it.

Thanks a lot, Jack!! :doah:

So you won your game, but not by enough points.... what's the problem :shrug

1244056[/snapback]

I haven't won it yet, its just that my opponent would have to get better than average games out of Bledsoe, Torry Holt and Frank Gore to beat me. So far Gore is not doing much, but if he gets a late TD, and then Bledsoe passes for 250+ yards and 2-3 TDs, and then Torry Holt can get say 150 yards and a TD, its going to be really close....

Did I miss something? Garrard was 10-16 for 128 yards. Is that much better than what Boller did anyway?

1244066[/snapback]

Heh, 3 points better in our league. Apparently the blowout against Tennessee has become so bad that Del Rio has pulled out his 3rd string QB to take over for Garrard. Oddly enough, the 3rd stringer has now thrown 2 TDs....

I haven't won it yet, its just that my opponent would have to get better than average games out of Bledsoe, Torry Holt and Frank Gore to beat me.  So far Gore is not doing much, but if he gets a late TD, and then Bledsoe passes for 250+ yards and 2-3 TDs, and then Torry Holt can get say 150 yards and a TD, its going to be really close....

1244061[/snapback]

Give us a break! :D You'd gripe if you were hung with a new rope. :D Be thankful you got the win.