[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"tipping"

Jackass

True. and our rules are very clear..I guess it depends on the personalities of the people in your league. The manual waiver wire alone is a pain in the neck every friday..Carrying the uncomputer savvy guys is brutal. Then you have to fight off the guys that want to rewrite the rules.  and one major thing I forgot is collecting money..That is a task in itself..I dont allow any transactions until the league entry fee is paid..That causes a lot of headaches but my league winners get paid 2 days after they win which noone complains about..I have about 3 or 4 troublemakers and the rest of the guys are pretty easy..But the troublemaker "cell" is a handful.

1247443[/snapback]

You're unlucky to have troublemakers aboard. I don't have any of those to deal with, fortunately. Our WW is FCFS, which is less than ideal to the purist but makes for a boatload of cash for distribution to the high scorer every week throughout the season, so there's no work for me there, or very little. None of my crew is computerless, or without savvy - most are in the industry. All cash is paid at the draft - the one time I didn't get the money I just shut down the WW for that person. Got it the next day. :D

Rules get re-voted annually and there's always minor adjustments but nothing divisive.

If I was in your shoes, I'd think about jumping ship.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You're unlucky to have troublemakers aboard.  I don't have any of those to deal with, fortunately.  Our WW is FCFS, which is less than ideal to the purist but makes for a boatload of cash for distribution to the high scorer every week throughout the season, so there's no work for me there, or very little.  None of my crew is computerless, or without savvy - most are in the industry.  All cash is paid at the draft - the one time I didn't get the money I just shut down the WW for that person.  Got it the next day.   :D

Rules get re-voted annually and there's always minor adjustments but nothing divisive.

If I was in your shoes, I'd think about jumping ship.

1247453[/snapback]

Ive been friends with 80 % of these guys since im about 6 years old :D

Friends love to abuse friends

Edited by whomper