[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PS2 help

Duchess Jack

I just started it. It is nothing like the originals. Completely different format. Its 3/4 overhead view and I it does not seem like (yet) that you will have the chance of a 'party' of adventurers. The dialog is great though and it has an adult sense of humor. Buxom wenches and a lot of sexual innuendo.

I found a way to power level in the first town, so I am taking advantage of that while I can. Loading up on gold and buying all the equipment that I can before I move on.

that's right, it wasn't the apple, it was the commodore 64.  Man was the commodore the Athena or what back in the day?

1258962[/snapback]

I was a Tandy guy and love them. I had like 3-4 through my childhood throughout my household.

I recall the Amiga being the shizat though from conversations with my friends.

I am playing Bards tale and have an overhead map superimposed on my screen.  I need to hit R3 to remove it.  WHERE THE HEEL IS THE R3 BUTTON?

1258820[/snapback]

Hit the power button then the eject button and put in NCAA Football 2005. Hit power and enjoy. :D