[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Post something about the user above you

whomper

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is funny as hell(it's her in the avatar), and makes big hugh words.

1335319[/snapback]

Why the hell would you put your ole lady in your avatar, Are you really trying to show her off to us. :D

What I mean, my wife is hot and I wouldnt even post her pic for you Oprahers, and you post yours? :doah:

Why the hell would you put your ole lady in your avatar,  Are you really trying to show her off to us.  :D

What I mean,  my wife is hot and I wouldnt even post her pic for you Oprahers, and you post yours?  :doah:

1335432[/snapback]

Used to go by The Last Boy Scout.

Used to go by The Last Boy Scout.

1335455[/snapback]

Very generous with his time, to help a swamp fly like Rajn. :D

edit,

Oh what fun I had when I employed that user name. But it has been retired..... :D

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Why the hell would you put your ole lady in your avatar,  Are you really trying to show her off to us.  :D

What I mean,  my wife is hot and I wouldnt even post her pic for you Oprahers, and you post yours?  :doah:

1335432[/snapback]

Making fun of a guy's wife........... you are such an a$$clown. :D

Making fun of a guy's wife........... you are such an a$$clown.  :D

1335486[/snapback]

Who was making fun, I asked a simple question, why would anyone post a pick of his wife in his avatar. If comparing his to mine, which there is no comparison in this mans opinion, is making fun, then we view that much differently. I simply dont see why anyone would post pics of their family on a message board, and if he is looking for feedback, well then I have none for him. Just curious who the hell does that, and WHY?

Sorry if again, you dont get it. But Im used to that with you, and PD.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Who was making fun, I asked a simple question, why would anyone post a pick of his wife in his avatar.  If comparing his to mine, which there is no comparison in this mans opinion,  is making fun, then we view that much differently.   I simply dont see why anyone would post pics of their family on a message board, and if he is looking for feedback, well then I have none for him.  Just curious  who the hell does that, and WHY? 

Sorry if again, you dont get it.  But Im used to that with you,  and PD.

1335502[/snapback]

SURE !!!! That is why you said "are you really trying to show her off :D"

:D

Edited by Menudo

All except one of all his user numbers had a "60" in it, including the first one of 60.

1335526[/snapback]

Is owed an apology for the thread hijacking..... sorry :D

Edited by Menudo

Once got into it with him for whooping up on newbie tools.  (I was a  newbie tool myself.)  Now I realize how easy he was being on some of them.    :D

1335577[/snapback]

Is a registered Republican and voted for Bush.

Once got into it with him for whooping up on newbie tools.  (I was a  newbie tool myself.)  Now I realize how easy he was being on some of them.    :D

1335577[/snapback]

[out of turn] Ahhh yes, I remember it well. You busted my balls because I made a mistake in my advice thread. But it's good to see that my tongue lashings have made you a somewhat well-respected member of our community. :D:D [/out of turn]

[out of turn] Ahhh yes, I remember it well. You busted my balls because I made a mistake in my advice thread. But it's good to see that my tongue lashings have made you a somewhat well-respected member of our community. :D:D [/out of turn]

1335595[/snapback]

Also went by HUGH TOO.