[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Post something about the user above you

whomper

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afternoon boys. Came in late today as I am sickly...

so, whats going on? I was able to watch the first period of the Hockey game from my bed this morning...good game, wish I could've watched more of it...the great thing about coming in late to work is that you get to go straight to lunch when you finally get there...I think we are going to Psycho Suzies for lunch...great pizza and good sandwiches...maybe I will try to persuade the folks to go somewhere they are showing the hockey game, that way I could watch the final period...although, it will probably be the final period the US plays in these Olympics...I don't see them coming back from a 2 goal deficit against this Finland squad...they have been solid, or so I am told...I am no Hockey expert but I know they need alot of luck to pull this game out...

well, carry on

Afternoon boys. Came in late today as I am sickly...

so, whats going on?  I was able to watch the first period of the Hockey game from my bed this morning...good game, wish I could've watched more of it...the great thing about coming in late to work is that you get to go straight to lunch when you finally get there...I think we are going to Psycho Suzies for lunch...great pizza and good sandwiches...maybe I will try to persuade the folks to go somewhere they are showing the hockey game, that way I could watch the final period...although, it will probably be the final period the US plays in these Olympics...I don't see them coming back from a 2 goal deficit against this Finland squad...they have been solid, or so I am told...I am no Hockey expert but I know they need alot of luck to pull this game out...

well, carry on

1336486[/snapback]

Wished that his head was a big giant orange.