[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

movie trivia time:

cliaz

WAYYY too.  I had to Google it just for chits and giggles and here was my face after I got results:   :D  :D  :D

1264738[/snapback]

But it's one of the best Korean films to come out in a long time. :D Grrr.

Okay, that film was "Oldboy." It's a trippy revenge-based suspense thriller about a guy who gets abducted and privately imprisoned for 15 years. The story gets interesting after he busts out and evens the score. A very twisted plot, but it has some great fight scenes, including what has to be the best claw-hammer beat-down ever. Available on Netflix.

Let's try something of more mass appeal.

"I know a thing or two about predatory behavior, and what once was a legitimate intelligence agency is now being used on weaker governments."

Edited by yo mama

But it's one of the best Korean films to come out in a long time.  :D  Grrr.

Okay, that film as "Oldboy."  It's a trippy revenge-based suspense thriller about a guy who gets abducted and privately imprisoned for 15 years.  The story gets interesting after he busts out and evens the score.  A very twisted plot, but it has some great fight scenes, including what has to be the best claw-hammer beat-down ever.  Available on Netflix.

1264744[/snapback]

Got some great IMDB reviews, that's for sure.

Edited by darin3

No one has a guess? (Where's freakin' Biggie Fries when you need him.:D)

That quote again:

"I know a thing or two about predatory behavior, and what once was a legitimate intelligence agency is now being used on weaker governments."

Edited by yo mama

No one has a guess?  (Where's freakin' Biggie Fries when you need him.:D)

That quote again:

1264755[/snapback]

that would be the falcon and the snowman ...

"From hell's heart, I stab at thee. For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."

oh yeah, baby.

that would be the falcon and the snowman ...

"From hell's heart, I stab at thee. For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."

oh yeah, baby.

1264882[/snapback]

Stark Trek II The Wrath of Kahn.

Wasn't Kahn quoting Moby Dick there?