[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Restring gloves...

SuperBalla

I restring baseball gloves in my spare time. I figured I throw this out there if anyone has an ol' mitt that just needs some love. I restring any mitt made...from Trapeze, Catcher's mitts, firstbase mitts, you name it. If you are interested PM me and I'll get you my address to ship it too. I have Black leather, Tan and D. Brown too. To restring an entire "complicated" glove like a Trapeze could cost around 40 bucks. That would include the pocket, fingers, and heal.

Just FYI.

Bump for advertisement reasons. I wonder why we don't have a forum for ...stuff like this. I do screen printing too. For instance...I print FFL t-shirts and stuff like that. I am sure we have accountants, Dr.'s, lawyers, and other misc. stuff that huddlers can advertise their services.

Just an idea. :D

I restring baseball gloves in my spare time. I figured I throw this out there if anyone has an ol' mitt that just needs some love. I restring any mitt made...from Trapeze, Catcher's mitts, firstbase mitts, you name it. If you are interested PM me and I'll get you my address to ship it too. I have Black leather, Tan and D. Brown too. To restring an entire "complicated" glove like a Trapeze could cost around 40 bucks. That would include the pocket, fingers, and heal.

Just FYI.

1265185[/snapback]

I'll let my brother know as he is the pitching coach for Lubbok Christian University and may very well use this service!

Personal attacks, spaming, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are not allowed. Posts or avatars that can be deemed profane, vulgar, abusive, racial, sexually oriented, invasive of a person's privacy, offensive, harassing, inflammatory or unlawful are not allowed. All such posts or avatars will be deleted and can lead to your account being suspended or banned.

:D

Personal attacks, spaming, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are not allowed. Posts or avatars that can be deemed profane, vulgar, abusive, racial, sexually oriented, invasive of a person's privacy, offensive, harassing, inflammatory or unlawful are not allowed. All such posts or avatars will be deleted and can lead to your account being suspended or banned.

1265457[/snapback]

However... I think this was aimed at suckers that come here, get a username, spam, and run. I think in a community of friends, we can share services, etc. without much issue.

However... I think this was aimed at suckers that come here, get a username, spam, and run.  I think in a community of friends, we can share services, etc. without much issue.

1265463[/snapback]

If not Keggerz is in a lot of trouble :D

Beautiful...I've already made some connections. I went to werk this morning and I found another glove sitting on my desk. I manage a company that does screen printing and embroidery. We specialize in outfitting Colleges and High Schools with their gear. Shoulder Pads, Running Shoes, and Screen Printing. I'll leave my companies web-site in my sig, which, I hope to manage soon aswell, for your convienence. :D

However... I think this was aimed at suckers that come here, get a username, spam, and run.  I think in a community of friends, we can share services, etc. without much issue.

1265463[/snapback]

sounds good to me :D

If not Keggerz is in a lot of trouble :D

1265468[/snapback]

:D I donate SMACK BOWL PRIZES :D

and I only asked for help with how my website looked back when ...then I pimped it when we were helping Katrina Vics

Edited by keggerz

sounds good to me :D

:D I donate SMACK BOWL PRIZES  :D

and I only asked for help with how my website looked back when ...then I pimped it when we were helping Katrina Vics

1265668[/snapback]

Pimping is pimping :D

Good info here...you never no when you might need this service...holla and respeckt.

1265934[/snapback]