[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Now, my not so nice post

Menudo

First off, to TheOhioState :D

You are pathetic, and have been prove so. Have fun rooting for the Broncos this week. :D

As for everyone else, it has been a fun week, and I'm just glad I get another week of this fun. :D

First off, to TheOhioState  :D

You are pathetic, and have been prove so.  Have fun rooting for the Broncos this week.  :D

As for everyone else, it has been a fun week, and I'm just glad I get another week of this fun.  :D

1267505[/snapback]

I'd rather be pathetic for calling you OUT like the whiny girlie you are, then write poems about other men in tights and act like your gracious in a win.

I'll be rooting for Denver, but they won't need my chants, they'll win hands down by 14+

I'm just thankful, my level of commitment to idiocicy hasn't reached UT status like yours is :D

Edited by theeohiostate

I'd rather be pathetic for calling you OUT like the whiny girlie you are, then write poems about other men in tights and act like your gracious in a win.

I'll be routing for Denver, but they won't need my chants, they'll win hands down by 14+

1267528[/snapback]

Another sore loser.

I'll be routing for Denver, but they won't need my chants, they'll win hands down by 14+

1267528[/snapback]

Rooting dumbass :D

As much as it pains me to agree with theOSWho, he is absolutely right, Denver wipes the floor with this weak Steeler team next week.

1267539[/snapback]

:D SHOCKING !!!! The two jacka$$es banding together. :D

I'll be rooting for Denver, but they won't need my chants, they'll win hands down by 14+

I'm just thankful, my level of commitment to idiocicy hasn't reached UT status like yours is :D

1267528[/snapback]

Sounds like a bet.

:D  SHOCKING !!!!  The two jacka$$es banding together.  :D

1267542[/snapback]

I'd never band together with the Sooner/Cowboy lover, the fact is: Your a fool for passing along your BS acknowledgements when you know your full of shi.t! The best one from today is where you stated the Pol int that was overturned wouldn't be an excuse if Pitt had lost :DWHO ARE YOU KIDDING MAN??

hey ohiost. and sgt. ryan - i hope you both realize that you are clearly showing your stupidity and are acting like donkeyes. pitt marched into indy's house and played one helluva game. their defensive line owned that game and i've never seen peyton rushed or on his back as much as that. on offense, they moved the ball in the air and on the ground.

i fell victim to "your team will lose next week" last week after pitt (i thought) skirted by with a win over the bengals. after watching this game, however, you have to own up and give pitt their due. they are a force to be reckoned with and deserve respect going up against denver.

hey ohiost. and sgt. ryan - i hope you both realize that you are clearly showing your stupidity and are acting like donkeyes.  pitt marched into indy's house and played one helluva game.  their defensive line owned that game and i've never seen peyton rushed or on his back as much as that.  on offense, they moved the ball in the air and on the ground.

i fell victim to "your team will lose next week" last week after pitt (i thought) skirted by with a win over the bengals.  after watching this game, however, you have to own up and give pitt their due.  they are a force to be reckoned with and deserve respect going up against denver.

1267872[/snapback]

:D

hey ohiost. and sgt. ryan - i hope you both realize that you are clearly showing your stupidity and are acting like donkeyes.  pitt marched into indy's house and played one helluva game.  their defensive line owned that game and i've never seen peyton rushed or on his back as much as that.  on offense, they moved the ball in the air and on the ground.

i fell victim to "your team will lose next week" last week after pitt (i thought) skirted by with a win over the bengals.  after watching this game, however, you have to own up and give pitt their due.  they are a force to be reckoned with and deserve respect going up against denver.

1267872[/snapback]

Yeah, I think it's time to give Pittsburgh their due. I didn't give them a prayer in either game, yet they won both.

I have a hard time believing they can pull off the trifecta, but I am worn out betting against them.

Yeah, I think it's time to give Pittsburgh their due.  I didn't give them a prayer in either game, yet they won both. 

I have a hard time believing they can pull off the trifecta, but I am worn out betting against them.

1267906[/snapback]

Well, I think this is their 6th AFC Championship game in the last 11 years.

The other 5 were all at home, and they went 1-4 in those. They were favored in every one of them, except last year against the Pats. Maybe being an underdog on the road will do the trick ? I sure hope so, my heart has been broken so many times before. :D

Yeah, right now a 6 seed against a 5 seed in the Superbowl looks like a realistic possibility. What the :D

Yeah, right now a 6 seed against a 5 seed in the Superbowl looks like a realistic possibility.  What the  :D

1267923[/snapback]

Seriously, who could have predicted such a thing........

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=104724&hl=

1267872[/snapback]

and who's showing their stupidity? didn't you see Peyton play the Pats the last 4 years?

Seriously, who could have predicted such a thing........

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=104724&hl=

1267929[/snapback]

Okay. A few thoughts on that. Minnesota stuck in the mix ruins your whole card, but that's ok. You are a Steelers homer, so picking the Steelers to go to he Superbowl is not really a tough decision for you. If they look halfway competitive in any year, you predict them to win the Superbowl.

Nice job on the Carolina pick (if they do survive the Bears and upset Seattle next week) But the Panthers were a fairly popular pick in the preseason including yours truly. So don't get too carried away there Skippy.

Okay.  A few thoughts on that.  Minnesota stuck in the mix ruins your whole card, but that's ok.  You are a Steelers homer, so picking the Steelers to go to he Superbowl is not really a tough decision for you.  If they look halfway competitive in any year, you predict them to win the Superbowl. 

Nice job on the Carolina pick (if they do survive the Bears and upset Seattle next week)  But the Panthers were a fairly popular pick in the preseason including yours truly.  So don't get too carried away there Skippy.

1267945[/snapback]

I know. Some of my picks were awful. They always are. I'm not real good at the predicting stuff, so cut me some slack. :D

Sorry but I have to discount the homer pick every time. I have to say mulligan on that one.

Sorry but I have to discount the homer pick every time.  I have to say mulligan on that one.

1267963[/snapback]

:D Also a correction, I pick the Steelers to the Super Bowl whether they are expected to be respectable or not. :D

Another sore loser.

1267530[/snapback]

No just some dolt from ohio that's blinded by pure hatred of the Steelers, although I guess I would be too after the Steelers/Penn State beat down every football team from the dump to west of pennsylvania.