[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Got You In A StrangleHold Baby.......

PantherDave

Well well well, I listened to it all week, and all I said last weekend was I thought the Cat's were flat the first time they met in week 11. Great game that day by the Bears. I said that the Bears would get a much tougher opponent this weekend-Chicago Bears meet the Real Carolina Panthers. The much acclaimed Bears D was Toasted by the Carolina O, the much O they've surrendered all year, and at home nontheless. Now, before I go on, Rex Grossman showed up on the National Stage tonight, and the Bear Nation should be proud and enthuiazied(sp) for next year. The young man is going to do fine(if he can stay healthy). Now, this came should have been over long before it was..ala Drew Carter(my deep sleeper), he ran out of bounds in the 3rd quater by not paying attention to the feild of play, and he was blantanly mugged on a pass play, that should have resulted in 1st and goal. Now, in saying that, the Bears were screwed when the Ref's forgot that 2 seconds past 0 on the play clock was a five yd penalty, bringing up 3 and 15 in the 4th quater, much better than an int to Carolina and in essence sealing the game. Now, that all that is said-the better team won this game. Smitty is a force of nature this year, and Jake is battle tested and PO approved. Never have the Panthers lost to an opponent in the regular season, and then lost to them in the PO(home or away). Great season Chi-town, and your team will stay around, but the Panthers are one of the best teams in the NFL, let alone the NFC, and I like our chances against Seattle, Denver, or Pittsburgh. It's a battle tested-well coached team, who's only PO loss is to NE, in one of the greatest SB ever played. See ya in Seattle(in spirit only for me)-Peace PD.

Well well well, I listened to it all week, and all I said last weekend was I thought the Cat's were flat the first time they met in week 11. Great game that day by the Bears. I said that the Bears would get a much tougher opponent  this weekend-Chicago Bears meet the Real Carolina Panthers. The much acclaimed Bears D was Toasted by the Carolina O, the much O they've surrendered all year, and at home nontheless. Now, before I go on, Rex Grossman showed up on the National Stage tonight, and the Bear Nation should be proud and enthuiazied(sp) for next year. The young man is going to do fine(if he can stay healthy). Now, this came should have been over long before it was..ala Drew Carter(my deep sleeper), he ran out of bounds in the 3rd quater by not paying attention to the feild of play, and he was blantanly mugged on a pass play, that should have resulted in 1st and goal. Now, in saying that, the Bears were screwed when the Ref's forgot that 2 seconds past 0 on the play clock was a five yd penalty, bringing up 3 and 15 in the 4th quater, much better than an int to Carolina and in essence sealing the game. Now, that all that is said-the better team won this game. Smitty is a force of nature this year, and Jake is battle tested and PO approved. Never have the Panthers lost to an opponent in the regular season, and then lost to them in the PO(home or away). Great season Chi-town, and your team will stay around, but the Panthers are one of the best teams in the NFL, let alone the NFC, and I like our chances against Seattle, Denver, or Pittsburgh. It's a battle tested-well coached team, who's only PO loss is to NE, in one of the greatest SB ever played. See ya in Seattle(in spirit only for me)-Peace PD.

1268084[/snapback]

very classy and very well said :D

Well, PD, I wish I could argue with you on this one but I can't.  The Bear's were outplayed in every aspect of the game.  It wasn't fun to watch Smitty run circles around our guys, but 89 is a true talent.  Congrats on the win.  I really do hope that Carolina can win next weekend.

1268205[/snapback]

Thanks Ralph, as tried to post with respect and bravado at the same time..which can be hard to do at times. Thanks, as the Bears once again gained my respect, just like week 11-Peace PD.

Thanks Ralph, as  tried to post with respect and bravado at the same time..which can be hard to do at times. Thanks, as the Bears once again gained my respect, just like week 11-Peace PD.

1268213[/snapback]

you gotta give Rex credit, right? He had a helluva game. Lovie definitely find his guy for the future, i'd say.

you gotta give Rex credit, right? He had a helluva game. Lovie definitely find his guy for the future, i'd say.

1268241[/snapback]

Loog, ya go argue with the Bears fan's in your own thread-stay your ground, or sit the Fug down. It's all good. so don't get bent-Go Medieval or go Civil-don't flip flop.

Loog, ya go argue with the Bears fan's in your own thread-stay your ground, or sit the Fug down. It's all good. so don't get bent-Go Medieval or go Civil-don't flip flop.

1268299[/snapback]

what? I neve said he didn't have a good game? In fact i said he had a good game. he just never had a chance...jeeez..touchy are we?

what? I neve said he didn't have a good game? In fact i said he had a good game. he just never had a chance...jeeez..touchy are we?

1268310[/snapback]

No, just straight up, ya never see/read me smacking during the week, came on these boards in 2003 TC(training camp)(New member # and member date-another story), said Cat's with SD could make a PO run-got friggin abused on here-we went to the SB, and I earned the Forum's respect, and I'm glad your a Panther Homer, but ya tend to flip-flop a little, this is not an attack, so please don't take it that way-stay your ground, but when ya do waver/flip flop, ya do it well. No

hard feelings meant-Peace PD.

No, just straight up, ya never see/read me smacking during the week, came on these boards in 2003 TC(training camp)(New member # and member date-another story), said Cat's with SD could make a PO run-got friggin abused on here-we went to the SB, and I earned the Forum's respect, and I'm glad your a Panther Homer, but ya tend to flip-flop a little, this is not an attack, so please don't take it that way-stay your ground, but when ya do waver/flip flop, ya do it well. No

hard feelings meant-Peace PD.

1268326[/snapback]

I dont smack during the week either man. I dont believe in it. I don't flip flop, I'm open to other points. If someone can make a valid point to me, I'll withdraw. That's all. I am not a blind homer, I will listen objectively. I listen to your points on Foster, I listened to other points on the Bears, and in fact, I just asked you if you think Rex had a good game. Making conversation.

I dont smack during the week either man. I dont believe in it. I don't flip flop, I'm open to other points. If someone can make a valid point to me, I'll withdraw. That's all. I am not a blind homer, I will listen objectively. I listen to your points on Foster, I listened to other points on the Bears, and in fact, I just asked you if you think Rex had a good game. Making conversation.

1268344[/snapback]

Yes, I was impressed by Groosman, and like Foster, health is an issue-Carolina will bring a RB in via FA,of that I have no doubt now.

You're right PD......that was a horsecollar tackle....out of bounds no less.....if I've ever seen one! I adore Drew.......have for a long while. Glad he's getting a chance to play and I hope he's healthy and playing big for you guys for a few years to come! He can FLY baybay! :D

Congrats.....nice win! :D

No offense to Da Bears crowd....at all.....but it never crossed my mind this week that Carolina wouldn't win this game. In saying that....what a heck of a game! Big ups to both teams....really exciting stuff.

Edited by SteelBunz

very classy and very well said :D

1268097[/snapback]

A classy fan for a classy organization! :D I'm still impressed with how the Carolina fans showed so much respect to the Saints back in September. I know who I'M rooting for the rest of the way. Go Panther Dave!!!