[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss Vids

Outshined

So do I.

1274830[/snapback]

If by 'So do I' you mean 'Every waking moment of my life' then I completely agree. As much as an impact Napoleon Harris and Troy Williamson were this year, all things considered I would rather have Moss. By 'impact', I mean 'zero impact'.

If by 'So do I' you mean 'Every waking moment of my life' then I completely agree.  As much as an impact Napoleon Harris and Troy Williamson were this year, all things considered I would rather have Moss.  By 'impact', I mean 'zero impact'.

1274862[/snapback]

we kinda figured...

If by 'So do I' you mean 'Every waking moment of my life' then I completely agree.  As much as an impact Napoleon Harris and Troy Williamson were this year, all things considered I would rather have Moss.  By 'impact', I mean 'zero impact'.

1274862[/snapback]

Comapred to the other rook WR's, he did OK. Williamson was never used the way he should have. He is a good YAC reciever. I think he will be a good fit in the west coast offense. A lot of short dumps and slants across the middle and then let him use his speed. If you remember his highlight video from college, there were a few long bombs, but most were short to medium passes.

Comapred to the other rook WR's, he did OK. Williamson was never used the way he should have. He is a good YAC reciever. I think he will be a good fit in the west coast offense. A lot of short dumps and slants across the middle and then let him use his speed. If you remember his highlight video from college, there were a few long bombs, but most were short to medium passes.

1276087[/snapback]

I agree that he did 'OK'....but he'll never be anything close to what Randy Moss was. You just don't give up the best WR in the game (well, was arguably the best WR in the game at the time). You just don't do it. He wasn't a T.O. in the lockerroom.

I agree that he did 'OK'....but he'll never be anything close to what Randy Moss was.  You just don't give up the best WR in the game (well, was arguably the best WR in the game at the time).  You just don't do it.  He wasn't a T.O. in the lockerroom.

1276495[/snapback]

Unless you have a dumb ass owner who didn't give a crap and was piised because the state didn't build him a stadium. It was just his little payback.

And I agree Williamson was no Randy Moss either and I think it will be a long time before another one comes along who did what he did in his 1st few years.

Edited by Outshined